Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

LivetoTrade

zerodha,
1) marketwatch does not save formats/ arrangement.
2) please reduce size of the "startup/ loading screen"

can you check the firewall settings of windows as well as your virus scanner ?

Today it was not working even after several attempts. Pi will not simply load, but it is showing in the task manager with 100% Cpu usage.

Just for the heck of it, I unchecked the "Quick Login" check box and it loaded correctly. I am not sure it was merely a coincidence or really an issue.

+1

Product seems more in the initial stages than a beta :(
Yup. The title bar says "Pi 1.0.0.0"....

I guess we will try it again when the beta becomes a baap :D

Taurus1

Snake.Head

Pi Feedback
1) Sometimes marketwatch Just stop showing quotes...need something like Refresh marketwatch In Nest.

2) Start Screen hangs with can't do anything marketwatch is updating quotes.Have End task to get Pi Closed

Last edited:

bpr

1>

Shortcuts needs to be assigned to scroll Left ,Scroll Right and Zoom in and Zoom out.

Scroll Left and Scroll right should be assigned to left and right arrows for easy navigation.

2>

Quick Limit order should have "X" in right corner to quickly close the window.
Even though this can be done via ctrl+q

3>

Like show X and Show Y we need a option to show period separator
Which will show session divider up to 60 min time frame.
On higher time frames the period separator should show based on expiry months or calendar months.
Or better yet expose all these option to the user to choose it.

3.5> On Show y the grid size is going to be variable based on the chart navigation and volatility. There should be a option exposed to the user where the user can select the grid length. and the y grid remain same regardless of the zoom level of the chart.

4>

Trade from chart is fantastic and automatic detection of LIMIT/SL-M based on place of the chart is awesome.

But once these order are placed we should be able to move this line and upon releasing the mouse it should throw order modify dialog box on ok it should successfully move the line and modify the order.
Basically on the fly moving of order .

5> Timeframe change on the fly for a particular instrument.

This is a must already requested by somebody here.

There must be a time frame toolbar with common timeframe (Something like MT4)
The user also should have the option to modify the toolbar buttons and configure their favorite timeframe.
On top of that user should have the ability to choose any custom timeframe
(Something like NEST)

6)

"Create new chart" on the left toolbar is useless. nobody is gonna type the full instrument name

Currently to create a chart you have to go market watch and then open a chart

Instead the create new chart should be modified to include these as well

So that somebody can create a chart without going to market watch

7) There is no way to find the OHLC values of current and previous candle.
This is a must.

Also there is no cross hair cursor.

Something like icharts should be implemented

OR you can implement floating window databox like ninjatrader.

8)

two more option needs to be added here "Buy Market" and "Sell Market"
Buy market/Sell Market not have any chart display as it is executed right away But it gives the user option to execute market order without leaving the chart.

Enough for today I guess ......

Edit:

Ok one more I promise.

9) when launching the app for the first time the splash screen is half loaded and it asks for the key in another window.
The splash screen is modal across windows and covers the central area of the monitor when you go back to browser to get the key e.g it is inconvenient..
You need to release the lock from splash screen
or close the splash screen and then show the enter License key or something..
I don't remember exactly what but there was a problem their. Less tech savvy user will have issues...

BTW Popout Active window good feature multi monitor setup..

Last edited: