Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

xsis

welcome to unique brokerage called zerodha :lol: same problem i faced last year and it was disgusting to experience that. suddenly from an experience where instant credit happened in sharekhan, i found myself in prehistoric world :mad: when i say instant, it means 2-3 seconds at the max. sharekhan users here can confirm this!

Morning paid via Zerodha trader's secured pay-in option...amount got deducted from my bank account, but in ZT status as failed transaction, and amount not reflected in RMS view....opened ticket at 9.25 ...i called @ 9.30... still not after 5 hours problem not rectified ....

total amount blocked in hell.... in between earth and heaven since morning..

no trades today... you got one more damn vexed customer....
But bank confirms me this in under 5 minutes. I called my bank customer support @ 9.40 a.m itself and they picked up the phone and checked the transaction detail too and replied back that payment is successful.

I am not sure why they make late for you people like payment gateways guys while they can answer retail customers like me to confirm the payment debit in under 5 minutes.

I am not sure whether i can trade tomorrow also.. already there is coming 5 holidays..include today and tomorrow.. totally 7 days holidays for me....

comm4300

Understood there is nothing you can't do urgently as this is completely a problem only for me. Thanks for your reply.

I will use NEFT transaction instead of this instant payment gateways from my next payment onwards.

By my this reply, at least you will sleep peacefully at night.
here's what i do...hopefully you too can follow if it suits you.

I have HDFC bank a/c and use TPT/NEFT transfer to Zerodha's HDFC a/c
the transfer is instant. I call up customer support immediately after transfer, and they credit my account. I do this early morning around 8, and this amount is available to me by market open.

xsis

but at the very first place, why do you have to call the cc in any case ;) i have never ever called anyone in sharekhan :D fund transfer in sharekhan is AutoMatic and not ExecutiveMatic!

here's what i do...hopefully you too can follow if it suits you.

I have HDFC bank a/c and use TPT/NEFT transfer to Zerodha's HDFC a/c
the transfer is instant. I call up customer support immediately after transfer, and they credit my account. I do this early morning around 8, and this amount is available to me by market open.

comm4300

but at the very first place, why do you have to call the cc in any case ;) i have never ever called anyone in sharekhan :D fund transfer in sharekhan is AutoMatic and not ExecutiveMatic!
agreed. But since its a NEFT transfer and their TAT (turn around time) is between 4-6 hours, it would be a better idea to call them up and have the credit instantly.

neft free.
takes time.
unlikely transaction failures since its within bank.

may not be the ideal way to do it...but given the present scenario, this looks safe and easy.

Zerodha

welcome to unique brokerage called zerodha :lol: same problem i faced last year and it was disgusting to experience that. suddenly from an experience where instant credit happened in sharekhan, i found myself in prehistoric world :mad: when i say instant, it means 2-3 seconds at the max. sharekhan users here can confirm this!
It is instant with us as well, but once in a while there is a failed transaction, and this can happen with any online payment gateway.

It is 11.00 PM. Your Back office Ledger not updated still. Not Recd Contract Note. How do we reconcile the Days Trading a/c.

Or you do not expect clients to reconcile the a/c. :D
Yeah.. I'm feeling it too. I think that the reconciliation with quant etc. has delayed their backoffice updation, or maybe it's just not showing on the website.