Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

bpr

Check this screenshot. There are orders pending and it doesn't show up in the margin used, as can be seen in the "RMS Surveillance" in Nest 3.10 or NOW. Maybe it shows for executed orders only. Didn't check that. Have written to them with an earlier screenshot. Let's see.

Oh heck.. Now I got it. The menu option is in a different place. It's not the "RMS limits" under "Surveillance" menu. It is in "View order/trade reports" --> "View RMS limits" :)

In the earlier versions the report was in "Surveillance" menu :)
which version u r using ? I am using 3.11.2 ..

manojborle

Zerodha, what happened to my Pi testing request to which I was told I will get license by last week ?

Please advise or at least reply to the mail I have been sending from last 2 weeks.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
I have already PM'ed you my Client ID, please check and revert as still no reply from Zerodha IT....:(

LivetoTrade

They have close beta participation. only 10 people were allowed in the participation.you were not one of them.

Anyone here who got the beta invite and what was your experience so far?
As per my understanding of Zerodha's earlier post, it will be in batches of 10, not just 10.

As per my understanding of Zerodha's earlier post, it will be in batches of 10, not just 10.
if that is the case , how many in one batch?.

I m not aware of that as Zerodha has not given any details of BETA program. Which they should have.

I too have sent email a long while back , no response from Zerodha till now. So i assumed BETA participation has closed.

It is also surprising that not one person here has participated in BETA.

arcus

if that is the case , how many in one batch?.

I m not aware of that as Zerodha has not given any details of BETA program. Which they should have.

I too have sent email a long while back , no response from Zerodha till now. So i assumed BETA participation has closed.

It is also surprising that not one person here has participated in BETA.
Even I have written to Zerodha that I would like to participate in their Beta test.

Looks like they are not interested right now as I haven't even received a reply.

LivetoTrade

Phew, didn't really think so many people will be active on traderji, this was the only place where we had put up the message. Guys, we were planning on 10 people testing it out for a week, we have hit that limit. We should be good to launch in the next 15 days.
They have close beta participation. only 10 people were allowed in the participation.you were not one of them.

Anyone here who got the beta invite and what was your experience so far?
Guess my understanding was wrong.

The bold portion in the quoted post helps clarify.