Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

MP is copyrighted and licensed by CBOT. So, any s/w program that shows MP has to pay $7/user as royalty to CBOT. Most of the MP charts/indicators are illegal.

Unless Zerodha pays $7/user to CBOT, there is no chance of showing MP legally.

On top of that, Pi is based on modulusfe and here is a link from modulusfe's blog talking about the same.

http://blog.modulusfe.com/2012/05/cbotcme-market-profile.html

Also check the CME website for authorised vendors list(under Resources link on the left side of the page)

http://www.cmegroup.com/education/interactive/marketprofile

If a trader is serious about MP(i.e if he wants to see both TPO and footprint charts), esignal addon($50) is the cheapest resource for Indian traders right now. MarketDelta is more than 100 bucks. Another method is to use esignal data to connect to Ninjatrader and use NT 7 based indicators(provided by 3rd party - usually 50-$100/month subscription)

P.S. @age-of-turbulence-- Just realized that you use MS/Xenith to see charts. Do we have MP indicators or MP charts in MS?
Very useful post. I wasn't aware of the CME stuff at all - thanks!

Re: Xenith, they do offer MP as a $60/month or $580/year add-on

Last edited:
The problem with agri commodity is the liquidity and volatility, can't see how we can Risk management on such contracts. So until that improves, doubt if we will be able to offer.
NCDEX has been there for quite a while. Why hasn't the volume picked up in agri commodities. especially in a country like India where agriculture is major sector. Even on MCX agri commodities have low volume.

US agri markets have good volume.

Is this because of no interest from foreign investments or is it that brokers do not offer NCDEX?. Is it so risky that people don't want to trade agri commodities?

Now that majority of retail is moving towards discount brokers. I think discount brokers should provide NCDEX. This could help increase the volume and as for risk , I m sure you always have it covered from your side. So risk cannot be the sole reason.

LivetoTrade

NCDEX has been there for quite a while. Why hasn't the volume picked up in agri commodities. especially in a country like India where agriculture is major sector. Even on MCX agri commodities have low volume.

Is this because of no interest from foreign investments or is it that brokers do not offer NCDEX?. Is it so risky that people don't want to trade agri commodities?

Now that majority of retail is moving towards discount brokers. I think discount brokers should provide NCDEX. This could help increase the volume and as for risk , I m sure you always have it covered from your side. So risk cannot be the sole reason.
I guess it may be because of some big players who prefer Cash transactions.

among discount brokers, only rk global is providing trade in ncdex. but their brokerage is too high.searching a really discount broker in ncdex trading. could u help me ?

Brill

Feedback on Pi Beta tests please

Trader J

among discount brokers, only rk global is providing trade in ncdex. but their brokerage is too high.searching a really discount broker in ncdex trading. could u help me ?
Oh...If RK Global is discount broker and the discounted rate is very high.....so what will be the normal rate :) Okkkk........Now on serious note ...if valatility or change of rate high in any market than only volume will increase.:)

hi Zerodha

May i know how to squareoff all my intraday positions(different scripts)with single click?

In admin positions i can square off only selected scripts.. But i want to squqreoff all my positions with singl click.

Thanks in advance.