Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

xsis

i was talking about all your BOs and if you are proud of the new BO then please go through this!

you are talking about regulatory environment as if yesterday you came to know about it :lol: didnt you know this before 2010? if in last 4 years you are unable to get it done, what's the guarantee that you won't fail for next 40 years? so lets get realistic that it was never something which you ever wanted. it was just a carrot to woo retailers :clapping:

as far as the metatrader thing is concerned, even if it was ppl's imagination, you only added fire and never clarified on it. show me 1 post where you have categorically denied that its not about metatrader!

:) New BO, has been up for a month now: http://zerodha.com/z-connect/tradez.../intro-to-q-next-generation-backoffice-system

Trading platform is not something that is a very easy thing to release, especially in the regulatory environment we work in. We are working on a new platform, but we have never told metatrader, it is people who have written on this forum.

Cheers,

Trader J

I just checked on your website https://zerodha.com/60-day-challenge/winners and found following ....

Out of last five 5 (1 April 13 to 30 June 14) challenges ( No one win all 5 ??:confused:)
EQ 4 time winner – Showing 6 person with Pic
EQ 3 time winner – Showing 6 person with Pic
EQ 2 time winner – Showing 30 Person with Pic
EQ 1 time winner – Showing 100 Person with Pic

There is 435 names without Pic , and we don’t know how much time they win ?

Interestingly one name is Zerodha A :)….(Is it your proprietary account :)? or may be some die hard fan of zerodha has changed his first or second name to Zerodha :)??)

Please let we know some real no’s of winners (and how much challenges they win) …..I am repeatedly asking….

Zerodha

I just checked on your website https://zerodha.com/60-day-challenge/winners and found following ....

Out of last five 5 (1 April 13 to 30 June 14) challenges ( No one win all 5 ??:confused:)
EQ 4 time winner – Showing 6 person with Pic
EQ 3 time winner – Showing 6 person with Pic
EQ 2 time winner – Showing 30 Person with Pic
EQ 1 time winner – Showing 100 Person with Pic

There is 435 names without Pic , and we don’t know how much time they win ?

Interestingly one name is Zerodha A :)….(Is it your proprietary account :)? or may be some die hard fan of zerodha has changed his first or second name to Zerodha :)??)

Please let we know some real no’s of winners (and how much challenges they win) …..I am repeatedly asking….
There are many more winners whose photos are not updated or names are not on that. Typically when someone wins, we send a form for the person to fill up. A lot of them don't, all of them don't really appear on that page.

We can't share a name or photo without a person authorizing it.

Zerodha A must be one of our clients fooling around.. :)

Zerodha

i was talking about all your BOs and if you are proud of the new BO then please go through this!

you are talking about regulatory environment as if yesterday you came to know about it :lol: didnt you know this before 2010? if in last 4 years you are unable to get it done, what's the guarantee that you won't fail for next 40 years? so lets get realistic that it was never something which you ever wanted. it was just a carrot to woo retailers :clapping:

as far as the metatrader thing is concerned, even if it was ppl's imagination, you only added fire and never clarified on it. show me 1 post where you have categorically denied that its not about metatrader!
What is on Q is just a starting step, I just mentioned it because ur previous post said we haven't put up a new BO.

We started working on trading platform only 1 to 1.5 years back. 4 Years back, we were a bootstrapped business with an idea which we didn't know if it works or not.

For everyone else, it is not a metatrader, if we haven't already mentioned before.. :) ..

Trader J

There are many more winners whose photos are not updated or names are not on that. Typically when someone wins, we send a form for the person to fill up. A lot of them don't, all of them don't really appear on that page.

We can't share a name or photo without a person authorizing it.

Zerodha A must be one of our clients fooling around.. :)
No need of name and pic.........only nos....