Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

chintan786

Dear Zerodha,

Hi,

On 20th Jun 2014 I have placed withdrawal request of Rs48000/- through
zerodha back office. But till till date it has not deposited in our Bank Account.
I talked to the bank and they said they have not received the money till date.

My Client ID: 1447-13906

Please look into this matter on urgent basis.

Dear Zerodha,

Hi,

zerodha back office. But till till date it has not deposited in our Bank Account.

Never place withdrawal request on FRIDAY. Processing will not be done until Monday , so you will not get the money till Monday. or Tuesday.

Always request for a withdrawal at the beginning of the week.

Zerodha

Dear Zerodha,

Hi,

Chintan, it depends when you placed on friday.

If you placed it before 7.30pm, it is processed friday night and you might get this on NEFT by saturday afternoon.

The tricky thing with NEFT is that on saturdays there is a lot of transaction, and hence if there is a lot of queue for NEFT at RBI, it might happen only by monday morning and you might receive only by monday afternoon.

If you have a HDFC bank, it happens instantly, as in on Friday evening itself..

chintan786

Chintan, it depends when you placed on friday.

If you placed it before 7.30pm, it is processed friday night and you might get this on NEFT by saturday afternoon.

The tricky thing with NEFT is that on saturdays there is a lot of transaction, and hence if there is a lot of queue for NEFT at RBI, it might happen only by monday morning and you might receive only by monday afternoon.

If you have a HDFC bank, it happens instantly, as in on Friday evening itself..
Thanks Zerodha,

actually we have two accounts and with both the accounts we have placed withdrawal on Friday before 7 pm. One account's money we have received but other had not come.

The money we have received is with HDFC Bank and Money we have not received is with IDBI.

I hope what u are saying the correct and we receive money by monday.

Although Zerodha Back office showing status "Authorised" with our request.

Anyways thanks for everything and let u know on monday.

Regards,
Chintan

dear zerodha please answer my query
if two person open joint trading account and one of them have nfcm exam certificate and bank linked with trading account is account of second person only .can they get dealer terminal?

megapixel

Is there any ETF / Mutual Fund on currency ?

I would like to buy currency product for long term and sell later. ( not future product which has expiry date)..........Is it possible ?

Alternatively , is there any workaround which to get profited from currency volatility with a long term investment ?