Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Brill

RTD has been enabled on your account. We've crosschecked everything at our end. What you need to do is run both programs as administrator. This should fix it. To "run as administrator" you need to right click on the app or shortcut and choose that option. Also, we need your Excel to be 2010 or lower. Not above.
Call our helpline on 080-40402020 if you're unable to make it work.
Can anybody explain how to get Real Time Data (RTD)?

I am using ZT Ver. 3.10.57.97.7 and Excel 2003.

Thanks

Brill

Zerodha

Thanks for the help. I only need real time data from ZT to excel. I am not familiar with amibroker.
I want to set some conditions in excel and watch only excel sheet whether real time data has met the conditions. (like 2652 setup etc.)
Is it possible to link ZT to Excel?
Brill, all of Zerodha's clients are enabled to send quotes to Excel by using the "Link to Excel" facility on ZT.
To get this operational, you need to right click on your Market Watch on Zerodha Trader and select 'Link to Excel'. In that option, you have to select 'All Items.' Then you go to Excel and just do a paste or 'Ctrl+V'. This will enable streaming quotes on Excel.

You need to make sure you have these settings within Excel:
1. Open Excel - Zerodha Trader supports Office 2007 and above.
2. Click the "Office Button" on the top left of your screen.
3. Click on "Excel Options" at the bottom of the new window.
4. In the new window, click on "Trust Center" on the side menu bar on the left.
5. On the right side, please click on an option called "Trust Center Settings".
6. In the new window, click on "Trusted Locations".
7. Click on "Add new Location" on the bottom of the window.
8. Browse and select the "NEST3" folder from your Program Files.
This will enable Excel to receive streaming quotes from Zerodha Trader.

Important: Make sure you have administrative rights on your computer. If you do not have administrative rights, please right click on the programs (both Excel and ZT) and choose "Run as Administrator."

LivetoTrade

Zerodha/ Others using new version of terminal :

Can you please tell me how much data (in MB) is used when the terminal is used from 9.00am to 3.30pm.