Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Trader J

J,

We like to let the client to be in control, by choosing his SL and etc. Cover orders give that facility.

Squaring off from the admin end is something which is always best avoided.
The major disadvantage of Cover order is "Market Order", try to make it limit order with 2-3 Minit expiry limit, means if order is pending for more than 2 minit it should be canceal by system.:)

manojborle

Suppose I have two market watch windows each with 10 scrips. Someone told me that only the window which is in focus will continue to be updated and the other window's update rate will slow down after some time. Is this true?
I haven't observed this, I am using josh utility to fetch data into Amibroker from different market watches.

I haven't faced any issue in charts in Amibroker so that means there should not be any slowing down and all.

megapixel

can anyone please tell me how to get beep sound when a alert is hit ?

someone in this forum discussed earlier...I'm missing that post.

anybody using this feature ? Could you please tell me the steps ?

Is the settings need to be done under Preference > User Settings ?

To Zerodha.

I am trading from Maharashtra, as you inform that from 16 sep, stampduty rate applicable as per their state, Kindly give detail of applicable stampduty rate in Maharashtra for F&O.

can anyone please tell me how to get beep sound when a alert is hit ?

someone in this forum discussed earlier...I'm missing that post.

anybody using this feature ? Could you please tell me the steps ?

Is the settings need to be done under Preference > User Settings ?

I tried everything to set beep for set alert , but couldn't make it up.

But we do have a alternative,

> We can set a email alert and turn on the email alert beep in Windows Sound.

Trader J

The Z-connect website crash after posting your message...........

But 30 minits before I checked, there was no new post on Z-Connect........!!!!

Anyway, after long time my demand fulfil......Hamari mange puri huwee....Zerodha zindabaad...ab future trading chalu ki ja sakti hai

Last edited:

Zerodha

Transaction drops to 0.0039%, also we have a yearbook ready for the winners with badges, as and when multiple badges are won they will be put in the top of the list: http://zerodha.com/60-day-challenge/winners/

@s95, stamp for Mahrashtra is 0.002%

Email that our clients will probably receive in a while.

Traders,

The objective of the 60-Day Challenge is to be a constant reminder that we are all in this business of trading to make profits and not just for the heck of trading. The profitability of our clients during the period of the challenge has notched up considerably (over 60%) and this has given us an added incentive of continuing the challenge until December 31, 2013.

We have been profiling some of our special winners who have made stupendous returns in the challenge and getting them to share strategies on Zconnect to help us all grow as a trading community.

For all those who think there are no profitable traders, here is a list of over 400 traders from the first installment of the challenge. If you are a winner and don't appear on the list, write a review, upload your photo and send an email to [email protected] to get yourself featured on the exclusive list.

Thanks to all your support, we have been able to grow our business in terms of volume on the exchange even in an environment which has not been conducive to the brokerage business. We have reduced transaction/turnover charges by upto 25% on all exchanges and all segments effective today. The reduced charges are updated on our brokerage calculator.

If there are topics that you want us to cover on Zconnect, do send your suggestions over to [email protected]

We are looking at launching our revamped website with a couple of very interesting tools for all of you by Diwali this year, will keep you all posted.

Happy Trading,

Nithin Kamath
Founder-CEO

Trader J

Transaction drops to 0.0039%, also we have a yearbook ready for the winners with badges, as and when multiple badges are won they will be put in the top of the list: http://zerodha.com/60-day-challenge/winners/

@s95, stamp for Mahrashtra is 0.002%

Email that our clients will probably receive in a while.

Traders,

The objective of the 60-Day Challenge is to be a constant reminder that we are all in this business of trading to make profits and not just for the heck of trading. The profitability of our clients during the period of the challenge has notched up considerably (over 60%) and this has given us an added incentive of continuing the challenge until December 31, 2013.

We have been profiling some of our special winners who have made stupendous returns in the challenge and getting them to share strategies on Zconnect to help us all grow as a trading community.

For all those who think there are no profitable traders, here is a list of over 400 traders from the first installment of the challenge. If you are a winner and don't appear on the list, write a review, upload your photo and send an email to [email protected] to get yourself featured on the exclusive list.

Thanks to all your support, we have been able to grow our business in terms of volume on the exchange even in an environment which has not been conducive to the brokerage business. We have reduced transaction/turnover charges by upto 25% on all exchanges and all segments effective today. The reduced charges are updated on our brokerage calculator.

If there are topics that you want us to cover on Zconnect, do send your suggestions over to [email protected]

We are looking at launching our revamped website with a couple of very interesting tools for all of you by Diwali this year, will keep you all posted.

Happy Trading,

Nithin Kamath
Founder-CEO
Why for option only 1 % , 8000 to 7900 only it should be Rs 7000
and Currency option 6900 per crore it was before 6500

Last edited: