Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Hi Zerodha,

Could you tell me whether you guys accept collateral for F&O and Commodity?
If yes, what kinda scrips you accept? Any Haircut? Also let me know Multiple given and Square-off process. Shares sold in whose account (Zerodha or Trader)

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha,

Could you tell me whether you guys accept collateral for F&O and Commodity?
If yes, what kinda scrips you accept? Any Haircut? Also let me know Multiple given and Square-off process. Shares sold in whose account (Zerodha or Trader)
Nidhi,

Here is a list of stocks https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj0Cuw1XVkpddDFHUGd5TXhVUEFBWWtuU1BOMmY5ckE&usp=sharing that we accept as collateral, unlike other brokerages we don't give margin by keeping the stock in pool, we do it the compliant way, which is pledge it with NSE, and the margin for F&O is released to your account. In case we have to square off, the shares because they are still yours, are sold in your name itself..

Dear Zerodha

can i downgrade to ZT 3.10? i am not satisfied with the 3.11 it is having lots of issues i am not able to put sl-m orders above day high/low also it is not showing mtm gain/loss amount in snap qoute... span margin calculator is also disabled. i have sent a mail to your support id couple of days back but no one has replied yet

LivetoTrade

Zerodha, please add a feature to scroll back in the Plus Charts - to view historical values.

Nidhi,

Here is a list of stocks https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj0Cuw1XVkpddDFHUGd5TXhVUEFBWWtuU1BOMmY5ckE&usp=sharing that we accept as collateral, unlike other brokerages we don't give margin by keeping the stock in pool, we do it the compliant way, which is pledge it with NSE, and the margin for F&O is released to your account. In case we have to square off, the shares because they are still yours, are sold in your name itself..
Thanks for reverting in and clearing some air. Is collateral security accepted for commodities as well?

Zerodha

Dear Zerodha

can i downgrade to ZT 3.10? i am not satisfied with the 3.11 it is having lots of issues i am not able to put sl-m orders above day high/low also it is not showing mtm gain/loss amount in snap qoute... span margin calculator is also disabled. i have sent a mail to your support id couple of days back but no one has replied yet
Checking this, and will get someone call back, can you PM me your client ID or contact