Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Let's see what is the action from SEBI's side.
i too faced same issue with other broker on Friday..

i placed sell order using BO 5 lots - IOC @ 154.90 SL 1 Tgt 2..

price went down below target ( 152.90), touched low of 152.15... whereas only one lot was closed at tgt price..rest 4 are closed @ market closing price 154.10 around 3.20 PM.

i wrote them email explaining errors..asked them to take responsibility.

meanwhile i thought of restarting zerotha after 6 years...from 3rd Oct'18 onwards.. but now dropped that idea......

price went down below target ( 152.90), touched low of 152.15... whereas only one lot was closed at tgt price..rest 4 are closed @ market closing price 154.10 around 3.20 PM.

meanwhile i thought of restarting zerotha after 6 years...from 3rd Oct'18 onwards.. but now dropped that idea......
If you have saved the screenshots of the incident, then you should escalate it.

Which broker was it? And, you should definitely escalate it with SEBI & see what they say since it looks like, after 2 p.m. onwards, the price spent a lot of time below your target of 152.9 & with decent volumes; so, the broker basically ripped you off of at least 1.20x3000x4=14,400 (if not more).

IOC.png

Which broker was it? And, you should definitely escalate it with SEBI & see what they say since it looks like, after 2 p.m. onwards, the price spent a lot of time below your target of 152.9 & with decent volumes; so, the broker basically ripped you off of at least 1.20x3000x4=14,400 (if not more).

View attachment 28970
actually problems with bracket order..not with liquidity in market..after selling 5 lots ..only SL order for 5 lots along with 1 lot target order was placed in systems

something to do with NEST,.. Broker owner is none other than Nitin's ex boss...

Update:

Software vendor - thomas Reuters --called me directly on the issue related to friday's Bracker order errors,..

feeling better about my broker as they responding very nicely on query raised by client.

TP no update on this... matter closed?
It's with NSE through SEBI. I mailed them the documents, which they forwarded to Zerodha. NSE also asked for the physical copies, which I have sent by speedpost.

The matter is under process. Let's see what is the outcome.

But, you didnt get any reply from Z.
There was a reply simply listing the sequence of events, but no explanation. I replied with my questions, but no response to those so far.

Their stand is that I tried modifying the order while RMS was running. No response to how come a modification request ended in a new order, and how a BO got executed as NRML :)