Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

bpr

Yes several times.
They sell them back and u get your cash.
If your fund make any cash that is also credited to your account.
Keep in mind single day return for overnight fund will be tiny...

Ever used the overnight liquid fund ? ... not sure if it is so liquid on Sat Sunday.. so as to give returns.. then what happens on monday morning, T+1 settlement !!! ??? ... anyone used this option ?
Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Update : Received a margin warning (546.89% utilization) SMS and mail at 8:07. So there is someone already in the office there this morning. So the mails must've been read and should be responded to.

sad yaar. BOB is 3.5% down today. faltu ka 13k big loss karwa diya zerodha ne.
but aage se dhyan rakhna 3:15 tak sab position close . last ke 5-6 min se kya hota hai waise bhi.
That way Zerodha is quite secular. The glitches happen any time, not only in the last hour.

Anyway, I bet BoB goes up now above 100.

Update : Received a margin warning (546.89% utilization) SMS and mail at 8:07. So there is someone already in the office there this morning. So the mails must've been read and should be responded to.
Now you will be charged with a short margin penalty.
Keep a tab on it.

BTW, are you going to pay this loss.

Now you will be charged with a short margin penalty.
Keep a tab on it.

BTW, are you going to pay this loss.
Let's see what is the action from SEBI's side.

sad yaar. BOB is 3.5% down today. faltu ka 13k big loss karwa diya zerodha ne.
but aage se dhyan rakhna 3:15 tak sab position close . last ke 5-6 min se kya hota hai waise bhi.
Wohi toh nahi hota hain OMS down rahne ke chalte......
@timepass Z aapko pehley hi chood dena tha.... Mere saath bhi exactly yehi hua tha..... Bekar ka loss.....

raj_singh

Another hassle with Zerodha OMS and RMS today.

Looks like a bracket order was placed at 15:23 and got executed at 15:25, and didn't get squared off. So I am supposed to be carrying home 1 lot of BoB futures.

They say that I have placed the order myself and it wasn't system generated.

How come their system accepted an order at 15:23 ?? A bracket order at that. How come the corresponding square off orders weren't generated ?? How come a CNC position happened when I don't have enough funds ??

I have raised a ticket with them about it. Let's see how it goes on Monday morning.
TP sir, Z chod do aur finvasia pakad lo, agar company bhagi nahi to app maje ka kama loge aur brokerage bhi bacha loge.. yeh roz ki technical problem ka tension to nahi rahega..