Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

pannet1

For some reason, for me, the MCX link doesnt work :confused:
CRUDEOILM JUN FUT chart is blank in Kite. Problem and zerodha are synonymous. Is there any big move in CRUDE today. Probably because of Weekly wednesday news on Crude.

VJAY

CRUDEOILM JUN FUT chart is blank in Kite. Problem and zerodha are synonymous. Is there any big move in CRUDE today. Probably because of Weekly wednesday news on Crude.
every month 19th is expiry day for crude...:D

pannet1

every month 19th is expiry day for crude...:D
haha i had a doubt ...... but since kite is showing the contract ... i thought it may be live ...

good catch ......

anyways zerodha will not object .. they are going to say ..... internet is faulty at my end .... besides ..... the owner of this thread seems to have forgotten his password.

VJAY

haha i had a doubt ...... but since kite is showing the contract ... i thought it may be live ...

good catch ......

anyways zerodha will not object .. they are going to say ..... internet is faulty at my end .... besides ..... the owner of this thread seems to have forgotten his password.
:D:D:D:D:cool:

yusi

Since Sep 2017, I have been trying to get older Contract Notes from Zerodha with no success (lost them for some reason).

Update since May 30... tried an alternate tack. Rather than ask them for all the previous years, let's ask them a little at a time.

- Opened a new ticket for 16-17 Contract Notes; got them in a couple of days.
- After a week or so, opened a new ticket for 15-16; got them.
- Then opened a ticket for 14-15; got them next day.
- Then opened a ticket for 13-14 and 12-13 (the balance I need). Got the ones for 2012-13. No luck for 13-14.

Got this response a week back (and another copy for the ticket of March 2018 which they never responded to earlier):

We apologize for the delayed response.

As you are aware, we are working on the new version of the back office, due to which data beyond FY 2016-17 is not available for a while.
Our current back office Q does not support all the corporate actions like IPO, Bonus, Split, Merger , Demerger , Amalgamation , Spin off etc, which is why new back office Console is being built. Console is more efficient, faster and user friendly. We are on the verge to launch new back office ( beta version is already being tested ). We request you to wait until new back office is completely live then we may be able to send you the requested data and you will be able to access all the correct reports by yourself.

Team Zerodha
Abhijit Ghosh
That is one glib response -- one, the new version of the BO has been in development at least since Sep 2017 that I know; two, over the phone they have been telling me that it will be ready in a week or two since December; three, the request is not for new features but a transaction statement; four, this is "future perfect" posturing.

It it hard to accept that they could provide 2012-13 but not 13-14 when they were requested together with the excuse that the database is under migration.

As of today, the (verbal) target date is two weeks. The written target date "will be available only after Migaration of our Backoffice".

[Also, migrating/launching to new BO during tax time!!]