right click on that particular scrip in MW -> plugin commands -> plus charts

and you will get intraday chart for that scrip
for daily charts, click on historical charts instead of plus charts in the menu

Satya.

Charts in NestTrader

right click on that particular scrip in MW -> plugin commands -> plus charts

and you will get intraday chart for that scrip
for daily charts, click on historical charts instead of plus charts in the menu
@traderniftybull Ji I am not looking for plus charts,looks like I asked a wrong Q abv.

there was a link to download NestChart2.9.3.0 on Z web
i used 2 copy it and paste it into C drive where Nest is installed
by doing this,I used to get to see datatable under Plugin command>datatable
this way I could run excel to ami utility or rtd 1.5

but NestChart2.9.3.0 is missing on Z web @Zerodha

Aman1

@Zerodha Your support is slow to react. At 8.37 pm CMP of crude was 4412. my sl @ 4430 and got triggered @ 4444. Price never traded at 4444 at 8.37pm or for that matter after that time and not even at close. So who do you think is at fault? Not even a single data feed is showing any spike. Your customer service point me to a link which says:

"All trading and charting platforms will display only 1 tick (buy/sell transaction on the exchange) per second on a chart, whereas there could actually have been hundreds of ticks (buy/sell transaction on the exchange) in that 1 second.

Since you are seeing only 1 tick on the chart, it is quite possible that you don't see your Stop Loss or limit price that got executed on the chart (be it on NSE, yahoo, NEST, or anywhere else)."

if trade gets triggered 14 ticks beyond stop loss(4444) level when sl was 4430 and CMP 4412 then there is something wrong somewhere. Your support says it can be a missed tick which neither me not your charting terminal can see then it is amazing! Not?

Price @ 4444 can get triggered only if it gaps through my SL(4430) like on inventory day or sudden news. There was none @ 8.37pm. So please reverse this trade. My customer ID is SS3038.

VJAY

@Zerodha Your support is slow to react. At 8.37 pm CMP of crude was 4412. my sl @ 4430 and got triggered @ 4444. Price never traded at 4444 at 8.37pm or for that matter after that time and not even at close. So who do you think is at fault? Not even a single data feed is showing any spike. Your customer service point me to a link which says:

"All trading and charting platforms will display only 1 tick (buy/sell transaction on the exchange) per second on a chart, whereas there could actually have been hundreds of ticks (buy/sell transaction on the exchange) in that 1 second.

Since you are seeing only 1 tick on the chart, it is quite possible that you don't see your Stop Loss or limit price that got executed on the chart (be it on NSE, yahoo, NEST, or anywhere else)."

if trade gets triggered 14 ticks beyond stop loss(4444) level when sl was 4430 and CMP 4412 then there is something wrong somewhere. Your support says it can be a missed tick which neither me not your charting terminal can see then it is amazing! Not?

Price @ 4444 can get triggered only if it gaps through my SL(4430) like on inventory day or sudden news. There was none @ 8.37pm. So please reverse this trade. My customer ID is SS3038.
Its big difference ....I not seen this much difference even in news time when I traded in crude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raj232

@Zerodha Your support is slow to react. At 8.37 pm CMP of crude was 4412. my sl @ 4430 and got triggered @ 4444. Price never traded at 4444 at 8.37pm or for that matter after that time and not even at close. So who do you think is at fault? Not even a single data feed is showing any spike.
This is really fishy, Not sure whats going on with Zerodha, but these problems are coming up only lately. :)