Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

vijkris

Learner and Follower
linking of aadhar require mobile no registered with aadhar and i dont have that and if i try for that at any enrollment centre it will take atleast 2 months or so
Just now linked aadhar successfully.. there was option of otp to be sent via sms and email.
If ur email is registered, still u can get otp.
otp valid for 30 minutes.

but weird thing is after doing this , next page said aadhar linked successfully but then asked me to do webcam IPV.
I am in desktop, no webcam.. so closed the browser !! :D

aja

Just now linked aadhar successfully.. there was option of otp to be sent via sms and email.

but weird thing is after doing this , next page said aadhar linked successfully but then asked me to do webcam IPV.

Ohh Vijju,long time :)
Iss tarah khade hoke Convicted Criminal ki tarah mobile se photo leke upload kar de.
You'd be accepted as Convicted Successful Trader ;)
(its a joke only,vijju is my old buddy)

But thats the way we have to upload it by writing OTP on it.

vijkris

Learner and Follower

Ohh Vijju,long time :)
Iss tarah khade hoke Convicted Criminal ki tarah mobile se photo leke upload kar de.
You'd be accepted as Convicted Successful Trader ;)
(its a joke only,vijju is my old buddy)

But thats the way we have to upload it by writing OTP on it.
otp ?
vo to delete kar diya maine ... :eek:

but sharekhan has option to link aadhar with sms option only eg AAD space ,aadhar no then send to one no thats all. zerodha is doing some extra. better will switch. if u have already registered to KRA then no need to ipv

Last edited: