Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

okabira

ledger not updated today ...

also I noticed today that Quant is still apologizing for the inconvenience since 2016 ..
when it will be up .. ?
if facility is given by any broker then abide by it .. else dont give Joomla like others.

kingsmasher1

Hi Zerodha, today I've got a message from you as follows -

I HAVE NO AADHAR CARD - what to do ?

Assam has stopped Aadhaar registrations in the state, as the state government wants the ongoing National Register of Citizens (NRC) to be updated first before there are any new Aadhaar enrolments in the state. The draft NRC will be ready by 31st December/2017.
http://nrcassam.nic.in/
What stops you from going to some other state and getting your Aadhar registered? As a citizen of India, you can reach out to any Aadhar center and get your card registered, as far as you have valid ID proofs (Age, address, etc) you can get it.

I am staying in Bangalore for my job (though it is not my native), and have got my Aadhar registered from here itself, and it got posted to my native place. I had downloaded the e-Aadhar from internet and started using it even before the actual physical copy reached my native address.

I too got the following email from Z
but the link is returning a 404 (not found) error.

Kiaan couldn’t find that page
We couldn’t find the page you were looking for. Visit Zerodha’s home page

---------------------------------
As per the Prevention of Money Laundering Rules, 2005 all trading and demat accounts are required to be linked with Aadhaar. Since your Zerodha Account is not linked with Aadhaar, please do so at the earliest to avoid deactivation of your account. Visit zerodha.com/aadhaar to link your Aadhaar now.

Regards,
Team Zerodha

I too got the following email from Z
but the link is returning a 404 (not found) error.

Kiaan couldn’t find that page
We couldn’t find the page you were looking for. Visit Zerodha’s home page

---------------------------------
As per the Prevention of Money Laundering Rules, 2005 all trading and demat accounts are required to be linked with Aadhaar. Since your Zerodha Account is not linked with Aadhaar, please do so at the earliest to avoid deactivation of your account. Visit zerodha.com/aadhaar to link your Aadhaar now.

Regards,
Team Zerodha
I was also having the same issue for a while yesterday but then I stopped trying & then tried again several hours later, & it worked. It could be that many people were trying simultaneously & therefore their servers were overloaded (just a guess).

@Zerodha
How do WE know whether our Aadhar has been linked or not? Would we get a confirmation-email? Is there a place on Kite or Q where we can look for confirmation?
I got this message after putting in the OTP. Is this it?

ZA.png

I was also having the same issue for a while yesterday but then I stopped trying & then tried again several hours later, & it worked. It could be that many people were trying simultaneously & therefore their servers were overloaded (just a guess).

@Zerodha
How do WE know whether our Aadhar has been linked or not? Would we get a confirmation-email? Is there a place on Kite or Q where we can look for confirmation?
I got this message after putting in the OTP. Is this it?

View attachment 23322
Nahi bhai, your guess has no basis, IMO
I tried Z aadhar connection sometime after midnight and I dont think, many were trying to link it at that very time :)

Even at this moment link is returning a 404 error.

Raj232

Called up Zerodha as I did not receive email to link Aadhar, they replied that only some users have been asked to link aadhar at present. I wanted to know why only some have been asked, the lady said those who have frequent debit balances, or those whose accounts are have a reducing balance are being asked presently to link aadhar. :D:D:D

Last edited:
Hello Zerodha,

A suggestion.

With the servers down for maintenance almost every evening, maybe you should put up a list of the reports that are working (instead of saying "Ledger is not available currently" every evening). If this list available right on the dashboard, the user won't even bother clicking on "Ledger" or any other reports.