Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Got email from Zerodha on a conversation with Nithin Kamath today at 12:30 on webinar. Generally I have always avoided any such live webinars, but today I had no major work to do and boss is also on leave, hence planned to login to this live webinar. Before 12:30 pm it was showing countdown timer time left for webinar till 12:30 pm. Just as the clock ticked 12:30 pm the countdown timer reset to 30 mins and now it was showing time left till 1:00 pm for webinar to start. Ha ha... I have not been made such a fool in all these recent years (other than the markets though). Decided to step out for lunch and have a good cat nap there after. Down with webinar shabinar.:mad:

The link shows that the event is postponed to 1:00 pm.

Thank you Nithin to share your trading experience and approach with us. What I have personally learnt by this act is to have patience, which is a key thing in trading. You have very well explained it. Thank you. :clap::clap::clap:

Raj232

Raj232 ,
Zerodha - Call & Trade is 23/-
I dont use call and trade but I think it is Rs 20 + 15% taxes
15% = [Service Tax @ 14% and Swachh Bharat Cess @ 0.5% + Krishi Kalyan Cess ]

Not sure.. its only my assumption. Maybe call cust care and clarify . and post result here :thumb::thumb: