Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Raj232

NOW is working absolutely fine. No issues even for a second :) Posted many times in this same thread asking people to move to NOW. Guess everyone trades commodities (or) used to free charting s/w (read it as 'carrot to the rat') or used to crazy BO or MIS orders.

That that man, that that choice !!
Do you know if Excel can be connected to NOW to fire orders automatically ?

Raj232

Headoffice call karo give them some serious rdx.this is insane from them.
Seeing this commotion on this thread, I'm happy I used my old broker RK Global since the last couple of weeks.

Bought Bank Nifty FUT at 22660 and exited at 22810. Bought again at 22760 and exited at 22810 without any hassles whatsoever. :thumb:

Really thankful to all who suggested last time. :clapping: For the leverage greed many are stuck big time today !! :thumb:
Cannot express how satisfied I am today, no tension .. only pension :thumb: A little more greed with leverage and all opportunity would be lost :thumb:

Last edited:

futures

What is happening in NOW? confusing. 2 different person has different reply.
Brill,

Am not sure what was wrong with niftytaurus's orders in NOW.

I actually placed a buy order at 09:47 am in NF in NOW..got executed..SL and Profit order was placed. Did not touch the profit order and started trailing TSL. Everytime TSL order got modified correctly. Trailed two times before 11:30 am and SL got hit around 11:42 am. Modified orders went through fine and TSL order got executed flawlessly (but people had issues in this same timeframe in ZT, kite and pi).