Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
If we move to NSE Now , can we still use kite for charting or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wabuf

Finally got thru' to them. Then suddenly it seems that my SL order @183.7 got executed at 185.75 !! How come, I don't know (nor do they, it seems). I was told that it would be settled in 10 minutes without any loss to me. 25 minutes on it has not been squared off and the price has reversed...

Now again the phone says "Number not reachable"
As our PM did a KISAN KARZ MAFI ...
They should refund All loses for orders executed between ...10:00 to 14:00

BTW : 130 Posts since issue and not a single apologize from sirodha... looks like they are still fixing the WRONG WIRE .. Losing day today .. even after very good market..

closing terminal ...saving some panic energy for tomorrow ...

Good Luck

Brill

Hi
Same problem with that also..nothing was happening..
NOW is working absolutely fine. No issues even for a second :) Posted many times in this same thread asking people to move to NOW. Guess everyone trades commodities (or) used to free charting s/w (read it as 'carrot to the rat') or used to crazy BO or MIS orders.

That that man, that that choice !!
What is happening in NOW? confusing. 2 different person has different reply.

Finally got thru' to them. Then suddenly it seems that my SL order @183.7 got executed at 185.75 !! How come, I don't know (nor do they, it seems). I was told that it would be settled in 10 minutes without any loss to me. 25 minutes on it has not been squared off and the price has reversed...

Now again the phone says "Number not reachable"
seems like zerodha did insider trading ..saw your SL and executed order lol
:mad::mad::mad:

see what was scipt low ? did scrip made low then below your SL if yes then it might be price spike and u was victim
stuid HFT