Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

@Zerodha,
What are the challenges you face for SL-M orders for BO/CO?
Bcos the NRML/MIS have it but not these two.
Yes, that would be very helpful.

Hello, small thing
Contract notes file names have date in format "16012017", pls consider changing to sortable format of yyyymmdd, "20170116"
Excellent suggestion TracerBullet bro. Currently I have to manually rename them like this, for easy sorting format.

Thanks and regards

raju.vzm

What is ' DP charges for ' debit entry in my ledger now and then? Is it my demat AMC? Or is this a charge for selling my shares from my Zerodha demat? If so how you calculate it, based on number of shares or transaction amount?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Aman1

Zerodha,

BSNL SMS Service in my area is not working so not able to get OTP to transfer funds. How long will it take for funds to reach in my trading a/c if I use NEFT?

travi

Zerodha,

BSNL SMS Service in my area is not working so not able to get OTP to transfer funds. How long will it take for funds to reach in my trading a/c if I use NEFT?
To do NEFT, I think you still need OTP or will you go to the bank (ie. manually)?

You can upload the scan and get it in probably 2hrs.

Zerodha

kite is running slow.for example click response time is long 15 seconds.When I click it moves after sometime.
Hmmm... This isn't a server level issue. Please write to [email protected]/[email protected] with more details. We'll have an executive call you and check what's going on.

What is ' DP charges for ' debit entry in my ledger now and then? Is it my demat AMC? Or is this a charge for selling my shares from my Zerodha demat? If so how you calculate it, based on number of shares or transaction amount?
DP charges are levied for debit instructions on the demat account, i.e., whenever you sell shares from the demat account. It's a flat fee of Rs. 13.5 (+service tax) per scrip per day. Check out this Trading Q&A answer to learn more about DP charges.

VJAY

Dear Zerodha,
Is there spreadorder window in Kite?am unable to see it..
Its good if we can see greeks of our options positions to manage it .

Ha ha...zerodha at it again. 4 times Admin messages pop up to square off ITM Bank Nifty Options for avoidance blah..blah...ha ha..we understand those 20 rupees earning potential you are looking for. What do you think we don't know this.

Since you are so much caring then why just put the square off messages alerts, why not entry messages admin alerts. As such your prop desk has info on if net of all your customers are long or short, what is the NET MIS position and NRML position, how much are the trading account balances so to know whether MTM will be met or holding power of customers. See you should be sending these alerts too, why don't you?