Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

Zerodha, would you stop marketing pop ups on your terminals pls. What is all this non sense, "Invest in ELSS and save 45k in taxes...." or like todays "Nifty double bottom blah blah, learn on varsity...."

Why post such irrelevant messages on Admin pop up on NEST/ZT. Sheer cheep marketing media you are using to make yourself unpopular. If you are still hell bent on sending such message by Admin then do not send repeat messages on email. Either ways you choose.
We see what you mean, but do note that not everybody reads emails, and not everybody sees the messages on the terminal. We have around 40k users concurrently logged in on our platforms, and these are the only people that see the messages. Also, email click rates are around 2-4%, so reaching people has always been a challenge.
Whenever we're doing something new, or take a new post live, we would like to reach as many people as possible; hence the messages.

Raj232

We see what you mean, but do note that not everybody reads emails, and not everybody sees the messages on the terminal. We have around 40k users concurrently logged in on our platforms, and these are the only people that see the messages. Also, email click rates are around 2-4%, so reaching people has always been a challenge.
Whenever we're doing something new, or take a new post live, we would like to reach as many people as possible; hence the messages.
:lol: @Zerodha,

So you are agreeing that this is a marketing tool to send admin messages so that you get a larger audience, even though you admit that the message might be irrelevant e.g. "Purchase your copy of Rupee Tales for kids.." :clapping:

Good that you have admitted that you are using this medium for free marketing. But then cannot use Admin messages tool for marketing purpose, since I cannot "unsubscribe" it. The reason being important messages too are sent by the same medium (viz system downtime, server issues, margin reduction, news affecting volatility in the markets etc etc). You are mixing adverts and important messages related to trading day. Do we have any facility to unsubscribe adverts and only allow important messages. NO. Then you should be sending adverts on this tool.

I have enabled "Exchange messages" but then NSE/BSE does not send me what all they are launching or what all things they are going to do or have done by this tool. Follow suit.

Good that you have admitted that you are using this medium for free marketing. But then cannot use Admin messages tool for marketing purpose, since I cannot "unsubscribe" it. The reason being important messages too are sent by the same medium (viz system downtime, server issues, margin reduction, news affecting volatility in the markets etc etc). You are mixing adverts and important messages related to trading day. Do we have any facility to unsubscribe adverts and only allow important messages. NO. Then you should be sending adverts on this tool.

I have enabled "Exchange messages" but then NSE/BSE does not send me what all they are launching or what all things they are going to do or have done by this tool. Follow suit.
Yes brother, they should not use it as an advertisement medium.