Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

New look of z-connect is bad. The header which stays on top always takes 25 % space, especially on small laptops gives headache to read long articles.
Rethink this design.
We are trying to focus more on the search and we are working on putting up a very cool search engine, so when someone queries he gets the answer the fastest rather than looking around for it.

What size of laptop are u looking at?

Zerodha

Dear Zerodha,

How does this "unlimited exposure" thing work? Many brokers are offering such kind of leverage these days. Is it completely safe and risk-free with CO?

Since taking about leverage, why do not you give leverage for high-beta scrips like Jet Airways, MCX etc.? Even if there is some kind of risk, it can be mitigated by offering leverage with CO Only. No? :)
The most important aspect of CO is that the stop loss has to be executed.

Assume that you have taken a position on CO and stock hits circuit against you in a jiffy, what happens to the SL then? It becomes pending and hence is of no use.

One of the reason for not having CO for stocks which have circuits, all f&O stocks have no circuits and hence we have CO on them.

About unlimited exposure, hmm extreme Leverage is what kills a trader, Brokerage, Financial insitution, Government :) ,

I might have vested interest in saying but still, stay away from extreme leverage as much as possible and stay away from brokerages who provide such facility...

Zerodha

I tried to log in through browser https://trade.zerodha.com//index.html
but the below error shown? pls advise how to over come ...

We're having no problems logging into the web-based platform of Zerodha. Could you give us more details so we can figure out what's wrong?
1. Your internet connection - Public or Home? If you're using a public connection, it's quite likely that the website is blocked. You have to unblock a few ports to try and access that site. The port list is given below:
WEB (trade.zerodha.com)
2. Your antivirus and firewall shouldn't block http://trade.zerodha.com - if that is the case, try using a proxy server. I recommend the Torch browser, it has a built-in proxy gateway.
3. Just call our office and share your client ID and screen - we'll have this resolved at the earliest. :)