Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

@ zerodha and data table users..

adult photo sharing

Today I was disconnected briefly in afternoon from 11.58am to 12.10pm. The data in data table is missing for this period. (Please see image)

I had logged out and restarted my computer 2-3 times, even after this the data is missing in data table for the period 11.58 to 12.10, why is that so? What is the issue? Anyone else faced such issue today?
Hey man.. I don't think I faced that issue..

Attachments

Zerodha

Appreciate the detailed explanation. informative.
I need to bring up another problem for which a number of mails have been sent to you. My profit and loss reports intermittently show the same buy/sell price for a contract. this happens for contracts which are carried forward.I am assuming that the buy price is the open price and sell price is the final settlement price. Sending a mail with the today's report. Hope you would follow it up. regards.
Have asked Bharath to follow up on this one.. You can write directly to him at [email protected]/[email protected] with Subject as Attn:Bharath

a1b1trader

Any update on tomorrow's holiday foe NSE
Is there any change of date.

Some confusion is there because of change of date as per RBI

yusi

Any update on tomorrow's holiday foe NSE
Is there any change of date.

Some confusion is there because of change of date as per RBI
There was this message in the Log window:

13-11-2013,14:44:17 -- ADMIN-13906(13Nov2013 14:44:20) : Revised holiday notice for Mohorram for Currency exchanges only, markets will be open on Thu, 14th Nov and will be closed on Fri, 15th Nov. Stay upto date on Zerodha Market Intel: http://zerodha.com/marketintel/Circulars/