Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

hello,
I think it has been happening on a regular basis. Also,there are a few "trade time"s having a lag of 10/20 min to the "order time" during the market hours. Additionally the nse trade details arent showing the same trade times as the contract notes.An explanation would be highly appreciated. regards.
As mentioned earlier, all of the information displayed on the contract note is derived from the Exchange files..On the Exchange file there is a "Trade Date/Time" column and "Modified Date/Time" column.. If any counter party has requested for a modification (modification can be client code modification/pro-client modification,order cancellation etc.) then the Exchange updates the time with the last modified time of the order.. For eg. someone has bought 1000 qty of Nifty..Its not necessary that all 1000 be bought from the same counter party..Now if this person who has bought 1000 qty requests for a modification, then the last modified time for all of his counter parties who've sold to him would change.. Attaching a snapshot of the Exchange Trade File..You'll see the Trade Date/Time is different from Modified Date/Time.. Have confirmed with the Exchange.. This is the same explanation given..

Last edited:
Interesting. But by rule one can not call it by their own name even though you have license.

License is to use the software not to change the original name.

For example: You have license of Microsoft window 8 but you can not call it Ztrade when you are using it.

Can you do it :D

In nutshell: License is to use the software not to change it to your name.

That's my opinion according to law of copy right.

By the way this applies to any broker.
How is it so concerning.. It doesn't matter to me what they want to call it as long as it works well for me !

Today morning i placed a order....n nest got disconnected....:(:(...i didn't even see the acknowledgement of the completed....later restarted the app...n then saw its completed....y is this:annoyed::annoyed: