Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

@Zerodha,

you screwed up again today.

May i suggest you focus on building a stable platform instead of giving 3/4 unstable platforms.

Do you even care about customers at this point?

Its been 6 years for you and till today you cannot provide a stable trading platform.

When can we expect ONE STABLE trading platform? Please answer this question in the forum.

if you do not answer this question , we will all assume that you really don't care about your clients.

@Zerodha,

you screwed up again today.

May i suggest you focus on building a stable platform instead of giving 3/4 unstable platforms.

Do you even care about customers at this point?

Its been 6 years for you and till today you cannot provide a stable trading platform.

When can we expect ONE STABLE trading platform? Please answer this question in the forum.

if you do not answer this question , we will all assume that you really don't care about your clients.
To be fair, they did send out a terminal message today.

But that doesn't take away the anxiety of pending orders (even if no open positions) or the irritation of non-working phone lines.

only if the terminal was working. I was not even able to login to the terminal during the downtime.
Well, I have been logged in since the open. Now I don't know if I have any open position because I had just punched in an order before the terminal message.

Are u using the latest release? Also during market hours if you don't open too many candles >10,000, the performance will be much better.

You can set price alert using expert advisors. https://zerodha.com/expert-advisors/code/price-alert-indicator
zerodha, I have not updated latest release, I thought it was only for muhoroth trading (as mentioned).Please advise whether I should update it for better performance and also provide the link.