Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Raghuveer

Problem for me to switch from ZT to Now is data....am grabbing data from ZT for my chart :(
Don't know what tool you are using for data grab, but if it is Josh1/TracerBullet/Yusi tool I think they will work for NOW also. If you are interested in commodities/BO etc then NEST only.

VJAY

Don't know what tool you are using for data grab, but if it is Josh1/TracerBullet/Yusi tool I think they will work for NOW also. If you are interested in commodities/BO etc then NEST only.
Thanks for this info bro...am using Yusi bro's utility...is it possible backfill & previous days data in NOW? am using only NF& BNF...

Raghuveer

Thanks for this info bro...am using Yusi bro's utility...is it possible backfill & previous days data in NOW? am using only NF& BNF...
Yusi tool Now2Ami will do it, see below. Verify with broker and other users of NOW how many days backfill is available before you switch to NOW.
Now2Ami — real time NSE data for AmiBroker from NOW
The Now to Ami utility extracts intraday quotes from the market watch of NOW terminals in real time, and datafeeds the price quotes / volume to AmiBroker. Besides OHLCV, available columns such as Average Trade Price or Total Buy Quantity / Sell Quantity may optionally be captured. The NSE NOW terminal provides live quotes for Equity, F&O, and Currency scrips of NSE (National Stock Exchange, India).

Now2Ami can also backfill M1 (1 minute) stock prices for the current day, and for the last 15 to 20 days using Nest Plus (only the currently free Starter Pack is required). The amount of Plus backfill data varies with brokers -- please check the intraday chart to see the number of days for which quotes are available.

Raghuveer

No reply.
I installed NestPlus and getting data for 12 trading days only. While somewhere I have learnt that NestPlus provides data for 20 days or more. Please help me for, what I am missing. I am using ZT.
Thanks
NestPlus->My Nestplus Account->Plus Dashboard->Nest Starter Pack->Intraday data for number of days->22 (set number of days here). 22 is max.
Better change it to 1 for performance reasons and to avoid crashes.
Also select "Clear Cache". Save.

I am using NOW terminal and Yusi bro utility NOW2Ami. So can say that you will get intraday backfill with ease, any time on that day.
For previous days backfill, I have my own database for IEOD data. I use it for backfill, if required.
But please note, that Nest2Ami and Now2Ami are 2 different tools.