Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

alroyraj

Hi Zerodha team, would pi have the ability to upload orders via excel.
Also regarding kite I believe it is the web terminal so does it have ability to place bracket and cover orders.
Similarly are bracket orders, cover orders for fno and value till date orders for equities available in the android app.
Appreciate if could update if these are there or if could add these to the wishlist. ;)

VJAY

Dear Zerodha,
How can we use spread order window for pair trading?means enter 2stike of pairs ?when I tryed it in spread order window an error shows as expiry date for 2nd leg should be greater than 1st leg....

ocil

If you are using nest then use basket order to place the pair order. This solution is recommended by Zerodha. Even you can save the basket order in txt and csv format. So you can place the order any time.

Dear Zerodha,
How can we use spread order window for pair trading?means enter 2stike of pairs ?when I tryed it in spread order window an error shows as expiry date for 2nd leg should be greater than 1st leg....

Chart not opening

i am getting the following error when i click the chart to open and if i click continue the terminal stays there otherwise terminal is closed. why is it happening . i have to again reinstall it to make the chart open what is the solution

Attachments

yusi

Re: Chart not opening

i am getting the following error when i click the chart to open and if i click continue the terminal stays there otherwise terminal is closed. why is it happening . i have to again reinstall it to make the chart open what is the solution
One possibility is that you have another application that uses an .ocx / .dll from Modulus, but is a different version. Odin is such an application; reinstall Odin (or re-register the .dlls) and Pi charts will crash, reinstall Pi and Odin charts are non-functional. No easy solution.

VJAY

Dear Zerodha,
Is it any chance to start SL-M order in bracket order window.When you started BO facility told that it may be started in few months...Whats the status of this now?