Zerodha Challenge -- Anybody in With me

i was in a feeling that expiry was today and didnt square off my positions. now i am carrying positions tomorrow which i shouldn't have done-------- may be i have to make loss or profit it will be known tomorrow only
What is the benefit of not squaring off your positions on expiry? Brokerage saving?

Please avoid bold text. Thanks

rajin90

sampada i myself has a/c with ANGEL BROKING . 50rs per lot is too much. did you opened trading a/c with ZERODHA or complete a/c and they are making me confuse about charges.

Im also in for the Challenge...

Opened Zerodha Account Few days back only & Learning basic technicals from Traderji and Hoping 4 the Best.

"kiranjakka " Is there any technique you are using in Options Trading with Zerodha. How u decide when to enter when to exit. Which all technicals you use. I you could please share it :thumb:

Thanks

Hi Kiranjakka,
What is your percentage of stop loss, when you make the Re. 0.50 to 1 profit or loss from 5-10 lots? Some people do not make stop order in scalping. Is that true?

Hi Kiran,

I perfectly agree, even if we could manage to get 0.50 or 1 rs. profit by trading minimum 5 lots in Zerodha is enough to fetch some profit. I've seen snippet of your trading journal on page no.3 , the point is how do u decide which strike price to trade, call or put ... what parameters u take under consideration... also after taking entry if it goes in -ve 0.50 or -1 rs. then u exit immediately?

..Amol

Is there any Brokerage Return Back Offer Prize for People whose Capital is " Zero " by April 14th.. :eek:

Bcoz i reached that Stage now itself :(
You wont be alone there....I am sure you will have company of many distinguished traders there.:D

But on more serious note it is an opportunity in a healthy competition way to try and be in profits after 2 months....so if not this 1st 2 months slot, try for winning the challenge in the next 2 months lot, as I am sure this challenge will continue in future and may be a permanant feature which is most welcome....:)

Smart_traders