Zerodha Challenge -- Anybody in With me

Hi Kiran.. What is the Breakeven points for Options in NF/BNF when we trade with Zerodha ? Is it 75 Paisa or less than that ?
Check their brokerage calculator on www.zerodha.com, but the breakeven is about 1rs. (if you are trading one lot). Of course, as you increase the number of lots, the breakeven comes down drastically. Check below the comparison of trading 1 lot and 10 lots. Of course, you have to manually calculate the stamp charges.

kiranjakka

Check their brokerage calculator on www.zerodha.com, but the breakeven is about 1rs. (if you are trading one lot). Of course, as you increase the number of lots, the breakeven comes down drastically. Check below the comparison of trading 1 lot and 10 lots. Of course, you have to manually calculate the stamp charges.

i already mentioned my lot size 250-500. trading in profit, will try to post my contract notes ASAP.

tomjerry

i already mentioned my lot size 250-500. trading in profit, will try to post my contract notes ASAP.
Hi kiranjakka, Please post your one contract note of Buy and Sell of Nifty Option Intraday Trading with Zerodha so that I can view all types of charges. I am paying very high brokerage with Sharekhan by trading 5,000 Quantity(100 lots) of Nifty Options in intraday trading, brokerage comes around Rs. 6,000 and rest of all charges are Rs. 1,015, total Rs. 7,015!

kiranjakka

many people asking the contract notes of my trades here are the snapshots as i told 95 percent of the trades are profitable

and we should add brokerage to your profit

and do remember my trading capital is very less for zerodha challenge account

started with a capital of as low as 10k

i can give the contract notes once after my zerodha challenge is over

have a look at time of trade also

kiranjakka

:thumb: kiranji yes i see your trades all are profitable

the key thing is you have to make max brokerage and as well as some profit too
to win this challenge. strict stoploss you have messaged me about why only put option was traded 5600. as i had mentioned to my options data post that put writers covering their positions so the trade yesterday was on short side. but i traded on 5600 calls also in the last few minutes.

by closing the trades earlier you wont incur any major loss?