Worth Subscribing--"Market-Data-Provider"

Re: Worth Subscribing--"Market-Data-Provider" USELESS IEOD PROVIDER.

You are correct, I have a similar experience. I have been using their service since over two months. The software is not maintenance free. The support guys are very arrogant. They expect users to word their issues accurately or else they pounce on you saying "users are dumb" . Anything non functional in their software is always our mistake, that's the attitude.
Their pricing seems reasonable but support is very bad. If someone could suggest an alternate provider for similar package and price, I would not mind switching.
i m using fxcentral data now and satisfied

Hello tips.seeker,

I too have read good opininon about FX Central by other users. What i would like to know is whether the data can be used in Amibroker Realtime. FX Central data is mainly for metatrader.

Regards

Saji

observer

Re: Worth Subscribing--"Market-Data-Provider" USELESS IEOD PROVIDER.

I never had any such problem,
In fact the customer support is 24x7 available,
I cant belive that they cud ever use such words for users,....!

Can u Quote ur user id wid MDP?
Quote my user id to whom and why?

Re: Worth Subscribing--"Market-Data-Provider" - Excellent

he is owner i think :thumb:
Hi,

Its very unfair to point finger at such a respected forum member as pkgmtnl. In every forum u see this fellow helping others, offerign advice.How many of us do that??

let me be honest. I dont. i come to forums when i have time and when i am searching for sumthing. Most of us are only TAKERS and not GIVERS.

This Fellow is a giver. A Contributor. It doesnt reflect Well on people who say such things.:thumb:
I have a gr8 experience with MDP. so have most of the actual trading crowd. The people who are saying bad mostly are ones who have been hurt by the extent to which MDP has captured the market.

Its okay to ***** about a company but not to do so about a fellow who is coming to forums and giving time to help others, its not ethical.

See the message of banapas

They provide good RT data during the Market hours. .............
:(

I get in touch with them regularly. A gentlement from the Team solved the issue. Now i am getting the data as exepcted.

I would say a BIG THANKS to their team.
Even a person who complained , in his complaint says they give good Rt data...and later on he comes and says thanks to the MDP.:clap:

Its not only PKGMTNL but many senior boarders who hardly put posts have praised MDP. see posts of diggs999 , trader101.

Lets not make it a field for squandering personal rifts....

PKG-you have many followers. we might not find time to post but it doesnt mean we shall not be there to support you when required.Keep up the good work.PS: i hv seen ur many messages for afl problems. PM me.i a more of C++ gal but shall help wherever i can.

RDutt

Truely said. PKG is a very helpful and knowledgeable member of this forum. Like other senior members, He has placed his knowledge and expereince for the benefit of newbees like me.

pkgmtnl

NP, i am not perturbed for any surcastic criticism from my beloved fellow members,

Rather, I am more concrened about those newbies who still struggle to choose the RT data vendor for NSE + MCX, I wish they also donot through the kind of difficulty and infructuous expenses which I incurred on Expensive Data Vendors whereas still better data Vendor is available to them that too less burden on their pockets.

Can any body offer All NSE Cash Symbols, All FnO Futures-I, II, III, and OPTIONS beside that EoD + IEoD at these rates, all Tick data? plus their EXE updates automatically...

There was one known forum (not naming it here) wherein a syndicate formation was done, they were after MDP, my responsive posts were
deleted, as they had no answer to it.. Finally the poll was deleted...

Anyway leave it...

I still suggest newbies to take trial of MDP and use Amibroker as Charting software...

bunny

I today contacted MDP live support and asked them to quote for NIFTY index and NIFTY futures, IEOD, 1 min, CSV data. They quoted me around Rs. 900 per month.

TrueDataIndia quoted me around Rs. 90 per month for the same data. Note the difference guys. MDP is quoting 10 times what TDI has quoted. I did not tell them that the quote was from TDI. When I asked them about why such a huge difference, they said 'others are selling freely available yahoo data'. Is this true about TrueDataIndia or is that sales guy just telling some lies to malign the competitor's image?

I today contacted MDP live support and asked them to quote for NIFTY index and NIFTY futures, IEOD, 1 min, CSV data. They quoted me around Rs. 900 per month.

TrueDataIndia quoted me around Rs. 90 per month for the same data. Note the difference guys. MDP is quoting 10 times what TDI has quoted. I did not tell them that the quote was from TDI. When I asked them about why such a huge difference, they said 'others are selling freely available yahoo data'. Is this true about TrueDataIndia or is that sales guy just telling some lies to malign the competitor's image?
TDI provides yahoo data and TDI mentions this clearly on their website, so where is the question of doubt.
Not only TDI, many are selling free yahoo Data in various brand Names.

Re: Worth Subscribing--"Market-Data-Provider" - Excellent

Hi,

Its very unfair to point finger at such a respected forum member as pkgmtnl. In every forum u see this fellow helping others, offerign advice.How many of us do that??

let me be honest. I dont. i come to forums when i have time and when i am searching for sumthing. Most of us are only TAKERS and not GIVERS.

This Fellow is a giver. A Contributor. It doesnt reflect Well on people who say such things.:thumb:
I have a gr8 experience with MDP. so have most of the actual trading crowd. The people who are saying bad mostly are ones who have been hurt by the extent to which MDP has captured the market.

Its okay to ***** about a company but not to do so about a fellow who is coming to forums and giving time to help others, its not ethical.

See the message of banapas

Even a person who complained , in his complaint says they give good Rt data...and later on he comes and says thanks to the MDP.:clap:

Its not only PKGMTNL but many senior boarders who hardly put posts have praised MDP. see posts of diggs999 , trader101.

Lets not make it a field for squandering personal rifts....

PKG-you have many followers. we might not find time to post but it doesnt mean we shall not be there to support you when required.Keep up the good work.PS: i hv seen ur many messages for afl problems. PM me.i a more of C++ gal but shall help wherever i can.
i might be wrong, u and pkg are co-owners of MDP, its clear frm ur post history:lol: