Won GBP 500,000/- lottery

Once I recieved a call from a person saying my uncle who left India long ago :p died of heart attack leaving all money for me:lol:

Told him what is ur salary he said why ????

Told him see u want 25k for expenditure from me to pay around 40 crore either cash or in cheque ??? He said ya

Then I said I am giving u 30 crore for giving loan to me for few days of 25k u deposit that and when I get 40 crore would give you 75% share:rofl::rofl:

He instantly disconnet the call knowing there is Papa on other side of phone:lol:
pravinji, this is good way of tackling the problem!!!!. But I have heard that these type people are mostly criminals, So better leave them to be dealt by authorities.

sridhga

I came to know that I won the coca cola lottery yesterday while I was stressed out at work.:gun2:

It lightened up my day for the moment before I deleted it. :clap:

sr114

Hello,
Happy weekend to you. Why have you decided to abandon this fund by
refusing to pay the $58.00 for the renewal of your funds transfer file? Be
rest assure that as soon you send the $58.00, your funds must be
transferred within 2 hours after confirmation of the fee without any
further delay and this is the only fee you have to pay in this transaction
as it was written down already by the Federal government of Nigeria that
mapped out the compensation for you.
Be inform that the amount you will be receiving is $10.5 Million once you
send the $58.00 for the renewal of your transfer file.
However, you are therefore advice to Contact the Presidential CASHIER of
Nigeria (Hon. xxxxxxxxxx) through below email address:
[email protected]
Kindly notify us with this email address: [email protected]
as soon as your funds is remitted.
Send the $58.00 with bellow information via Western Union or Moneygram:
Receiver Name: Hon. xxxxxxxxx
Address: Office of the President, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Aso Rock
Villa, Abuja-Nigeria.
Text Question: Colour
Answer: Green
Send him the payment details an your Fund Release Pin R1209I so that he
will transfer your fund to you immediately they receive the $58.00 from
you.
Thanks and accept our congratulations.
Yours,
yyyyyyyyyyyy
this is the latest i received thru mail. pay $58 to receive $10 million.

sr

Reggie

Well all it cost the fraudster is some time to send a mail to earn 58$ taxfree, but then it does not stop there, once this is paid, there will be courier charges, withholding taxes etc. till you realise that this is a con and give up.

Assuming 100 mails are sent each day, resulting in only 2 victims being trapped, its 116$ of easy money earned from the confines of one's home. This is a cottage industry so to say in Nigeria.

this is the latest i received thru mail. pay $58 to receive $10 million.

sr

sr114

Well all it cost the fraudster is some time to send a mail to earn 58$ taxfree, but then it does not stop there, once this is paid, there will be courier charges, withholding taxes etc. till you realise that this is a con and give up.

Assuming 100 mails are sent each day, resulting in only 2 victims being trapped, its 116$ of easy money earned from the confines of one's home. This is a cottage industry so to say in Nigeria.
Reggie

this is not meant to send the 58$ to get that 10 mil. actually they are changing their modus operandi.

i like the mail nd almost every two three days i receive this type of mail. i read it and then trash it

thanx for the concern u showed, thanx once again

sr

deadbrain

Noting comes for free****** and if you think you are lucky to receive such a mail/phone, reboot your system, there is a malfunction and needs a restart!!