Wolfe Waves

May be this can help viewing clear :)
Ok, let's discuss the pivot points of WW.

Point 1 = 30-08-10
Point 2 = 01-11-10
Point 3 = 07-02-11
Point 4 = 04-07-11
Point 5 = 08-08-11

In this case, we are way past ETA, so maybe facing a failure.

cellclinic

bro what i felt in the process of learning ww in long term up targets ... it dalays but hits .... one clue i would like to share while playing ww on longer tf is to add price action S&R on daily & rsi S&R is the hourly chart will be a great timing tool ;)

Ok, let's discuss the pivot points of WW.

Point 1 = 30-08-10
Point 2 = 01-11-10
Point 3 = 07-02-11
Point 4 = 04-07-11
Point 5 = 08-08-11

In this case, we are way past ETA, so maybe facing a failure.

DPKAUR

bro what i felt in the process of learning ww in long term up targets ... it dalays but hits .... one clue i would like to share while playing ww on longer tf is to add price action S&R on daily & rsi S&R is the hourly chart will be a great timing tool ;)
Cellclinic let me rectify where you are making mistake. Your Point 1 is wrong never take the point 1 in between always take it from where the trend is changing or you can call it a pivot point and then see the magic it met its target exactly on time.
See the red lines.

prabhsingh

Dp

From the image its not clear where are we heading bec the image shows too high or too low values.
Are there going to be any short term targets as well which does not exist in above image.

DPKAUR

Look friends here is a very good example of monthly +WW in Mcdowell which has completed its target of 2550 this month. I traded this +WW. I waited almost 8-10 months for Mcdowell to come @ 500 price. I took delivery of only 100 shares @ Rs.550 in March 2012 and sat quietly and see the magic of WW set up , my investment of Rs. 50000 has got multiplied by 5 times. It has become Rs. 2,50,000 within a period of 1 year. No other financial institution can give this kind of returns. Now, i have been waiting for Bharti Airtel levels to come for which yesterday i posted the chart.And here some of my friends objected as it is creating confusion in the forum.

Last edited:

DPKAUR

Dp

From the image its not clear where are we heading bec the image shows too high or too low values.
Are there going to be any short term targets as well which does not exist in above image.
PrabhSingh this image was sent by cellclinic.I just tried to rectify him. the target has already been met in the pic. Try to follow the red lines in the pic....

cellclinic

Thanks for clarifying ww concept ... but i am willing to clarify that this is not a chart posted by me ... i just clarified its formation :)

Hartley thanks if some one afford some time to be a teacher for every one may be in some other thread like RECTIFICATION OF WW ANALYSIS ... where one can post any kind of completed or near to complete ww charts with quires ... i am sure that will be a bomb thread :thumb: ( DAY DREAMING )

Cellclinic let me rectify where you are making mistake. Your Point 1 is wrong never take the point 1 in between always take it from where the trend is changing or you can call it a pivot point and then see the magic it met its target exactly on time.
See the red lines.