Wolfe Waves

Raghuveer

Thank you DPKAUR. Nice explanation.

Cellclinic let me rectify where you are making mistake. Your Point 1 is wrong never take the point 1 in between always take it from where the trend is changing or you can call it a pivot point and then see the magic it met its target exactly on time.
See the red lines.

Look friends here is a very good example of monthly +WW in Mcdowell which has completed its target of 2550 this month. I traded this +WW. I waited almost 8-10 months for Mcdowell to come @ 500 price. I took delivery of only 100 shares @ Rs.550 in March 2012 and sat quietly and see the magic of WW set up , my investment of Rs. 50000 has got multiplied by 5 times. It has become Rs. 2,50,000 within a period of 1 year. No other financial institution can give this kind of returns. Now, i have been waiting for Bharti Airtel levels to come for which yesterday i posted the chart.And here some of my friends objected as it is creating confusion in the forum.

Tusi to aiththey bhi chhaa gaye ho ji.

Very good thread on WW.

I have been to this thread lately and spend a lot of time in reading most of the posts.

I think it was a good initiative taken by TraderRavi, Timepass, a1b1trader and Raghuveer and others to restart this almost dead thread.

Must Thank DPKaur, Stockstopp, cellclinic, a1b1trader, Raghuveer, Manoj, Timepass, Pakatil and others for their posts and charts.

Hi friends

It is a suggestion and also a request

Please stop posting the future WWs in the thread as it will only create confusion and chaos.

One may post the ww in advance when point 5 is near by/on the 1-3 line

Otherwise as you wish.
The future WWs can create some confusion because market may not move as you think of or as per WW way,
but not to that point as assumed by you (chaos as said by you).

Yes you are right.

And I am wasting my time.
Man, why do you think so, that you are a confused person. You have done a good piece of work by reviving this dead thread. with Timepass, Raghuveer, TraderRavi and others, And most of the ww charts and calls posted by you were strikingly accurate.
Why you said that you are wasting time (in this thread, if you mean so).
This is very good thread full of information on Wolfe Waves, calls and charts on WW.
Charts posted by you, Raghuveer, Gambler, Manoj and lately by DPKaur are very much upto mark and one can do good trades using these.
As already said some of the charts and the calls posted by you, Raghuveer and others were strikingly accurate, though lately the + ww charts posted by you failed miserably on banknifty, sbi, reliance etc
Do not get disheartened, because of this, everyone has failures too. Do post your newly spotted (or observed, so as to say in your words) WWs.

DPKAUR

a1b1trader please dont think like that. You alone are like a one-man army. Just because by reading your posts i have started taking intra-day trades otherwise i was only into positional trades. And IInd thing this is an open forum and everyone has a right to express their own view. Comeon we all are fellow traders ek dusre ki baat ka bura nahi manna chaheye. There is a saying " Raat gayi baat Gayi" so come back with BANG

Raghuveer

a1b1trader please dont think like that. You alone are like a one-man army. Just because by reading your posts i have started taking intra-day trades otherwise i was only into positional trades. And IInd thing this is an open forum and everyone has a right to express their own view. Comeon we all are fellow traders ek dusre ki baat ka bura nahi manna chaheye. There is a saying " Raat gayi baat Gayi" so come back with BANG
>>You alone are like a one-man army.
Very well said. a1b1trader you are the number 1 of this thread.
Small differences will always be there. Take it easy and cut some slack for others.
This thread has picked up momentum. Lets not back off now. Lets take our little community forward.
>>There is a saying "Raat gayi baat Gayi" so come back with a BANG

Ok, let's discuss the pivot points of WW.

Point 1 = 30-08-10
Point 2 = 01-11-10
Point 3 = 07-02-11
Point 4 = 04-07-11
Point 5 = 08-08-11

Some brain storming Q in my mind:
In this case, we are way past ETA, so maybe facing a failure.
1)I agree for ETA and EPA matching in this case but I have seen a lot of times

a)eventhough EPA and ETA does not match targets hit?
b)infact more than 50% of times this match does not work exactly?

2) Considerig nifty coming down, and may not hit target as per my chart then when should it is confirmed to me that now this entire (+WW target 6400-6500) failed? below point 2 which is the highest point? Is there some kinda confirmation exist?

3)Has anybody experinced that max time to hit target of any ww, so that after lapsing that time we consider as per time analysis this ww is failed to hit target?

4)Can be stubborn in case of ww since it's target hitting rates are more than 80%?

Last edited:
Cellclinic let me rectify where you are making mistake. Your Point 1 is wrong never take the point 1 in between always take it from where the trend is changing or you can call it a pivot point and then see the magic it met its target exactly on time.
See the red lines.

Gr88 charting of ww!

I joined this thread and I was confused about people talking about pivot points on this thread, thanks I came to know about it today.

I had thought about this option too, but since 1-3 wad much bigger than 3-5, I thought of ignoring it. But it has worked and proving target hitting without symmetry it worked once again.

As u mentioned about magic, I will take it as EPA in specified ETA, and one way hitting target right?

At the same time I m still not sure whether my + ww metioned is failed, unless top is made at 6230.

Last edited: