Wolfe Waves

updated eq chart with volume... plz conform ....

a1b1trader

Selection of point 2 and 5 is not correct in the chart of Ambuja Cement.
Point 2 should be the next lower low and point 5 should be the next higher high

Selection of point 2 and 5 is not correct in the chart of Ambuja Cement.
Point 2 should be the next lower low and point 5 should be the next higher high
he seems to have marked the general areas in some places, not exact pivots..

prabhsingh

Guys,

Anybody aware as how to find out exact values of particular trend lines which are drawn in Amibroker.I have been struggling on locating Y axis value for any trendlines drawn in Ami.Is there any way of getting exact value or increasing the value of Y-axis in Ami?

Gandhar.

Dear Gandhar Bhai !!
I see that , point 5 has gone much below the 1-3-5 line !! There are many candles below 1-3 trendline !! Do u subscribe to the validity of this wolfe wave ??
Other experts also can comment on this including Santosh !!
God bless u !!
Regards !!
hii sry for late reply busy with exams...
i exactly dont know the rules for validity of the WW others can surely help you :)

bapu4

is there any possibilities for this wave in 2013 oct?
is it possible to trade with it as a day trader?
Hi friend !!
U can see the WW forming at any time and at any timeframe !! U need to keep on searching for the possibility of their formation or a completely formed wave ! This judgement u will get by looking as many charts and timeframes as possible !!
U can also trade it intraday on lower timeframes !! On higher time frames u can take postional trades judging the wave formation !!

See the criteria that should be fulfilled for a setup to be a WW !! The criteria are given at the beginning of the thread !!

Jus read the criteria !! Try to find WW on charts and if u get any immediately post the chart highlighting the WW on it !! So that the senior members will correct u if there is a need !!

This will help u to learn it !! I am also learning the same way !!

God bless u !!
Regards !!

bapu4

Hi friends !!
I had posted these two WW possibilities on 18th feb 2013 !!
But their is an ambiguity about exactly which WW may work or which is valid !!
TP bhai had replied , but somehow the ambiguity still persists !!
I am seeing potential in both but it would be better if any senior can guide more precisely on this !!
Following are the WWs !!
(1) -WW with a target of approx. 5550 !!
(2) -WW with the same target but after point 5 formation which may be at approx. 6650 !!

Plz comment !!