Wolfe Waves

XRAY27

Yes now the price has gone above 1-3 line, so it becomes a more valid -ww.
manoj ji

wolfe wave requires Symmetrical time from 1 to 3 and 3to 5 waves... and also
volume should be peak at wave 5...iam not finding this in the image...so valid -ww is not there it seems... please give your view also:)

manojborle

manoj ji

wolfe wave requires Symmetrical time from 1 to 3 and 3to 5 waves... and also
volume should be peak at wave 5...iam not finding this in the image...so valid -ww is not there it seems... please give your view also:)

Looks like Symmetry is alright along with volume.

We can wait for it to come back below 1-3 Line to be safe or Look for Short Signal on Daily Charts.

XRAY27

Looks like Symmetry is alright along with volume.

We can wait for it to come back below 1-3 Line to be safe or Look for Short Signal on Daily Charts.
thanks for removing my doubts manoj ji...:)

Nifty has formed a -WW it seems !! Also there is a big H&S pattern(not highlighted in this chart) !!
Out of the two which will be effective in coming days ??
The time symmetry is awkward for a WW. Also, there doesn't seem to be significant difference between 1, 3, 5. But the volume confirmation is there.

Even with inv.H&S, the head seems too big for the shoulders :)

hI TP,
How about this formation?expceted price 6650 !!
Again, 1 and 4 appear to be the same, don't they ? 4 should be between 1 & 3.

6650 may be the target for some other reasons, like the chikou standing above the candles and standing straight up etc..

Hi TP bhai,
Pl refer first page the sketch of bearish ww says that Pt 4 should be lower than Pt 1,pl correct me if I am wrong.
god bless u.:)
Right. My bad. Point 4 should be between 2 & 3.

But let's look at it another way, use different pivots. Maybe point 5 has already formed and we are on our way down to 5600 :D :D

Again, time symmetry is missing, but the pattern is more vivid.

If this pattern is true, then we are looking at 5600 in next 10-12 sessions. Taurus1 should be happy :)

trader15

Right. My bad. Point 4 should be between 2 & 3.

But let's look at it another way, use different pivots. Maybe point 5 has already formed and we are on our way down to 5600 :D :D

Again, time symmetry is missing, but the pattern is more vivid.

If this pattern is true, then we are looking at 5600 in next 10-12 sessions. Taurus1 should be happy :)

Tp options Khelna band Karoo.. Yeh jis direction ke lete ho, ce ya pe , wahi tumhe nifty jaati dikhati hai.. Ever heard of mrig marichika... Wohi hai yeh...

Even I'm short and happy to read mkt will go down..