Wisdom Dump

why i say saint is great..............he senses and put kiss best way by .....learn to catch fish.
as cv is greatest trader........who freely serve to teach,........i dedicate this trade synthesis to him
Thank you,my friend,for your kind words.

Saint

oilman5

a swing trader's edge is his eye........after years' of experience to watch the trend and reverse of it,culminated through typical swing pt........he knows when to take position and which one is least risk.....his first hand knowledge as intraday and position player....guides him to when to hold ........and when to fold........makes him a +ive bread earner from market.
...........he listens to many thing.........but play only what he sees.......and by price

jatayoo

Old Wisdome frm Schwager - Its necessary to have an edge, you can't win without an edge. Incidentally, if you don't know what your edge is, you don't have one
HI
Now that's jolly good and really TRUE....... " IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR EDGE IS ,YOU DON'T HAVE ONE".......So lets all reflect on this sunday evening and search for our EDGE within.... DO I HAVE ONE AND WHAT IS IT?
....... PL post it on the forum if it is not asking for too much.In any case all are annonymous....... I'LL TELL YOU MY EDGE OVER THE LAST DECADE
...... "I choose the companies whose fundamentals i like best and hold patiently.The market does the rest for me.For me it is fundamentals... fundamentals....fundamentals."

jatayoo

Old Wisdome frm Schwager - Its necessary to have an edge, you can't win without an edge. Incidentally, if you don't know what your edge is, you don't have one
HI
One or two confessions by me on this board : --
1) I read everything on all sources of information but beleive none of it unless i have(1) thaught(2) thaught(3) thaught it through.The call to buy or sell comes from within and not on a brokerage report.
2)I do not daytrade as i have no EDGE here.... SMILING:p:p:p
MY HOLDING PERIOD IS FROM 1 YEAR TO WELL 10 YEARS.

kkseal

IF their is no EDGE then one is ALLWAYS on the LEDGE:eek:
:D:D
Still Sir i'd prefer something wider than an 'edge' to tread on :). So my motto is to use everything possible at all times. The edge should come from refining* & combining.

*(timely & preferably automatic adjustments being the toughest part)

Regards,
Kalyan.

C

CreditViolet

HI
Now that's jolly good and really TRUE....... " IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR EDGE IS ,YOU DON'T HAVE ONE".......So lets all reflect on this sunday evening and search for our EDGE within.... DO I HAVE ONE AND WHAT IS IT?
....... PL post it on the forum if it is not asking for too much.In any case all are annonymous....... I'LL TELL YOU MY EDGE OVER THE LAST DECADE
...... "I choose the companies whose fundamentals i like best and hold patiently.The market does the rest for me.For me it is fundamentals... fundamentals....fundamentals."

By an edge, I dont think Schwager meant a 'poem'. You have a slogan, its not called an edge.

jatayoo

HI CV
Please dont go by the rhyme.Yes, I do at times write in a rhyme, but here i am serious serious serious.
It has come from my heart.
This is my personality and i am comfortable with it.
Before any transaction I generally ask myself this question silently ... " Am i doing this out of Greed or is it FEAR ?"
The reply to this has allmost allways corrected my stance.
Did schawager say any of this?:D:D:D