Why NOT to do OPtion Trading

Vmaster369

Trade option for 2week you don;t make money get off quit this segment coz it;s trap

I am not fan of him but hear out what he has to say and i agree with him on this one.

So grow up quit option trading join Equity and Index futures trading
GOOD LUCK

Vmaster369

Whatever he said is True ..only Fii can win in option . we trader only looses in option as expiry date is so near. Never trade option .

Whatever he said is True ..only Fii can win in option . we trader only looses in option as expiry date is so near. Never trade option .
Options Traders mainly make money because of expiry.

It's not what to do but how to do it. Most people lose money because they do not know how to do options.

Even during the budget day on Feb 1, I didn't lose money with options trading.

It's good that he has made this video. Options trading is not for everyone. Newbies should stay away from options.

Vmaster369

yea sure come back when your YEARLY profit reflects profits with option
and sure on budget or main even some time i do drink option wine.
idea is new noob public should never trade in option in future profit can be made don;t believe me see my trade dairy

JFM

Options Traders mainly make money because of expiry.

It's not what to do but how to do it. Most people lose money because they do not know how to do options.

Even during the budget day on Feb 1, I didn't lose money with options trading.

It's good that he has made this video. Options trading is not for everyone. Newbies should stay away from options.
Do you have a C.A. who is knowledgeable in Equity Stock Options trading acounting and auditing ? Most C.A.s are quite ignorant on this subject are not interested in clients' needs. More than incurring losses is the fear of I.T. notices and scrutinies.
Thanks.

Schatz

while he is right about options it is also true for futures ..nothing is easy in trading... he says he does not care about whether you win or lose.. then why is he making this video.. anyways there r some truth to what he said

Vmaster369

I have CA he is costly......but gets job done. he is my how to say Dooor ka relative lol

he saved me from lot of penalty in past but he is from mumbai so mhm lol
He attended income tax office on my behalf and solved all i didn;t even needed to visit tax officer
i had scrutiny zzzzz i was dead scared

other CA were saying me have to do audits for last 3 years and bla and etc etc + pay income tax penellty .(which was only to scared me and loot me)

And i came to know in my family line i have door ka relative. i visited him

he only said me words

It be done don;t worry i will see all
and he did it

JFM
where are you from and i suggest go to 4-5 CA never trust any 1 CA who is showing u lot of bills
The are scam and there are lot out there.

Last edited:

Schatz

to share an example of power of options trading contrary to thread opening video...

I had overnight short gamma position ... NF opened 500 pts gap down unprecedented... one would expect to lose hell lot of money but i actually made money .. any idea how?

DanPSup

Hedge Strategy Trader in Options and Futures
to share an example of power of options trading contrary to thread opening video...

I had overnight short gamma position ... NF opened 500 pts gap down unprecedented... one would expect to lose hell lot of money but i actually made money .. any idea how?
May I ask a question: Is this a question about why this happened or is this a question by which you expect members here to find out your way of trading that this happened?