Why Intraday and why not delivery????

Mr.G

@Mr.G

any other scrip u recommend for long term.? pls advise
Abhi no other scrip, there are only a handful of companies I like. I'k check again in a week and see which I can use.

Gaur_Krishna

ST da, you are one of the best short-term traders I have seen till date. Aapne to Intra-day ko Sanman diya hai!! Else most speak of intraday as gambling loss but now many know it as short investment opportunity and can be traded for living and more than that..... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna

Intraday trading can be very profitable. This month most intraday systems have made in excess of 500 Nifty points so far and even considering 2.5 times leverage ( which means trading 50 nifty futures or 1 contract ) per Rs 1 Lakh in trading account has given a profit of Rs 25000. This return is 25 % in a month. All months will not be that profitable......but they are way above buy and hold.

Posting just to tell you that all intraday traders dont loose money.So if you like delivery based trading...that is fine....but intraday also is hugely profitable.

Smart_trade

nithxp

BTW plz explain me abt leverages... that would be gr8...

See i give u an example now Vijaya bank's share is 56rs/share..it hardly might reach 58/share in a day if so considering the brokerage n so on charges there won't be much profit :)

Plz explain me the pros n cons of both intraday n delivery :clap::clap:

maneverfix

u father son duo please shut up and reply to the thread starter's query.....:annoyed:
Ravibhai, I am becoming fan of your comments

nithxp

BTW plz explain me abt leverages... that would be gr8...

See i give u an example now Vijaya bank's share is 56rs/share..it hardly might reach 58/share in a day if so considering the brokerage n so on charges there won't be much profit suppose if its hitting day's low ill be under loss so better go for delivery only na reply guys

Plz explain me the pros n cons of both intraday n delivery

I was into Intraday but i have shifted to delivery mode of trading. Intraday will make your hair turn white fast and will turn you bald even faster.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I was into Intraday but i have shifted to delivery mode of trading. Intraday will make your hair turn white fast and will turn you bald even faster.
superb reply :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Mr.G

Your talking about delivery trading? I am already going bald and I invest using FA.