Why Intraday and why not delivery????

Mr.G

see 275 250 area as buy technically its in its in down trend so dont like it
You buy it at that level only. It is a very good company and a gem in the long term. Every year acche paise degi, but dont expect stellar returns unless we enter a bull market. :p

Mr.G

hi
fund manager in the sense I think chit fund manager or some one is rotating 20k to 30k per day?

explorer. :confused:
This is a stock market forum, I am giving stock market advice. What type of fund manager do you deduce I am then?

Mr.G

hi
fund manager in the sense I think chit fund manager or some one is rotating 20k to 30k per day?

explorer. :confused:
This is a stock market forum, I am giving stock market advice. What type of fund manager do you deduce I am then?

What a chit fund?!

hi
just google it you will find it. by the way I didn't find any technical input from you in this traders forum so as to accept you as so called mutual fund manager. That is why the confusion.
In the current market as fund manager I know you can advice only to take delivery rather than to play intraday. This even an common man can advice.

explorer.;;)

Mr.G

hi
just google it you will find it. by the way I didn't find any technical input from you in this traders forum so as to accept you as so called mutual fund manager. That is why the confusion.
In the current market as fund manager I know you can advice only to take delivery rather than to play intraday. This even an common man can advice.

explorer.;;)
I am a private fund manager, I dont trade technicals. Unlike you there are many people who respect my word. If common man can give advice like mine then why don't they take my place and replace every fund manager in the industry?

I despise people like you son.

dear private fund manager and respected father
what is your advice now to common man? forum is full of fund managers . Filled pot never makes noice. Read in my schooldays.

explorer.:cool:

Mr.G

dear private fund manager and respected father
what is your advice now to common man? forum is full of fund managers . Filled pot never makes noice. Read in my schooldays.

explorer.:cool:
Your the one who started with the disrespect, not me.