Why choose a STP broker?

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
This broker is banned in our country, you better discuss this broker in forum where people are using it.

Many brokers are banned, always check the broker's details on legal community before investing because that way we can check the authentication of it.

stoch

Many brokers are banned, always check the broker's details on legal community before investing because that way we can check the authentication of it.
I would also suggest to check FCA and CySec websites to see if the broker is in the list of regulated entities. Its the first step you have to make before any other steps.

I would also suggest to check FCA and CySec websites to see if the broker is in the list of regulated entities. Its the first step you have to make before any other steps.
I have used this both website to find the legal information of many brokers. Both are good and helpful.

CySec???!!! Are you serious? The guys who did nothing to warn about the 2014 EC "corralito"? :eek:

stoch

CySec???!!! Are you serious? The guys who did nothing to warn about the 2014 EC "corralito"? :eek:
CySEC becomes better and better because of the pressure from the US and competition from other regulators. They need to keep balance between lax rules and strict oversights that's why situation constantly changes.