Who are the brokers symphony presto is connecting users to??

Algo

Hi @We2Consulting
Performance has been much more than satisfactory. My strategy is performing exactly the way i wanted with my logic. I cannot understand why media is so much against algo tarding. Big guys do HFT screw the market..but if small players want to do..they want to put up hurdles like strategy approval and all..I believe shareKhan like always has emerged as a leader and taken a great step forward in this. Hope they succeed big time.

Hi,
I have used Presto for paper trading for a few days. It is working well. The advantage in Presto is their post signal order management or what they call execution strategies.

Algo

Hello Ubertrader,
Who is ur broker and please PM me the brokerage they are charging.

Hi Algo,
My broker is Compositedge. Their brokerage is as per what is mentioned in their website. However there are some additional charges for the colocated paper trading server and live trading server and symphony software in the form of monthly charges and very marginal increase in transaction chgs. Sorry I am new to the forum and I could not understand what PM means and if it means Personal Message I do not know how to send it :). Pls let me know.

Algo

Hi Algo,
My broker is Compositedge. Their brokerage is as per what is mentioned in their website. However there are some additional charges for the colocated paper trading server and live trading server and symphony software in the form of monthly charges and very marginal increase in transaction chgs. Sorry I am new to the forum and I could not understand what PM means and if it means Personal Message I do not know how to send it :). Pls let me know.
Hello ubertrader,
Great to hear that, i am at present doing it with Sharekhan but their TradeTiger is not great for sending auto orders. I am contemplating shifting to another broker like composite