Which gives more return

Status
Not open for further replies.

xitija

I think today's luck by chance profit is more than enough to learn option trading.

pannet1 Sir,I know many people are loosing in stock market,but that's there fault.Reason are-
1-they are trading on a scared amount
for trading one should have atleast 5 lakhs then only full time trading is possible.Testing period me 50k-1L amount is good,but for fulltime 5 lakhs to hona hi hona.
I understand there's a lot of berojgaari in India and many people considering trading as a career with just 50-60k in hand.Lekin small capital se jyada pressure aata hai.
Many doing side by side job+trading isliye ghar chal jaata hai.But I feel really sad for my few friends who have crossed 35,still unemployed-unmarried and doing timepass in trading with 20-40k amount and are fully dependent on parents.

2-a method which suits your mindset
many people trade others method,they have their method but instead of making it robust they want others method.This way they collect methods and AFL's only.

so your money+your method+your mind=aapki achhi life

vijkris

Learner and Follower
This guy also made 20 to 240...

Hi Guys so how was your day. Mine was excellent. Everything fell into place. Remember i had told you the power of options if played right. Remember i told that i had bought quite a few 19100 calls yesterday to add to my earlier calls of 18800,18900,19000 and 19100 which were almost free. Just imagine what i did with them today. The high of 19100 call was 368 before expiring at 358. Yesterday this was available at around 20. In fact today's low was around 40. 19200 calls low was 15. I bought at sub 20. It closed at 245 and made a high of 262. But the best was 19300CE with a low of 2.50 and a high of 168 before closing at 155. I know these rates first hand because 1st i traded in them to make them free and then let it expire (damn the STT). I am excited that is why sharing with you.

rjshem

sawal pe sawal...
sawal pe sawal
Ravi sir ne to mera interview lena hi shuru kar diya,main thread ka purpose gaya tel lene :lol:
Trader ravi is a senior both in option trading and futures also now toh uski kuch sunne meh burai nahi hai.what ever u trade options futures equity main thing is risk control u need to keep risk within 1 to 2% max and try to make avg 3x to 5x atleast per trade as profits need to take care of expenses also.making big money in anything new takes time so need to be patient and not jump up and down due to trades like today.

xitija

1. If you buy option for Inr. 20, wat's your SL.
2. Decay occurs in intraday. If half day goes and BN is in 50pt range, you'll easily loose even inr. 5 on it.
Even if you buy both CE/PE, both can loose.
3. In options Chaska, selling that will not give you adrenaline rush :D

4. As per above strategies, what you made today will be lost in double before you get another chance.
for 20points,10points SL is looking good if we check option chart directly.
so,keeping 1:2 keeping in mind and with trailing it will give 1:4

xitija

I dont understand this decay thing for intraday
if its not working we can stractch the trade na
5-10 points loss me uda sakte hai
agar RR 1:2 aur trailing ke saath 1:4 bhi diya to bhi thik hai
Position atak gayi hai aisa lag raha hai to usme decay ki wait kyun karna?Just scratch it and wait for another trade

what you say Sir?

Status
Not open for further replies.