# Which broker

which broker you are happy with

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PGDIMES

dear,
i saw lot of complaints against BMA( i have no idea, weather they are genuine or not). i am using since 1 and half year, i haven't faced any problems till now.
The more well-established the broker, the higher are the no. of complaints (in general)... :)

PGDIMES

The more well-established the broker, the higher are the no. of complaints (in general)... :)
:lol: if so many ppl are unhappy with that broker, which way it is well established?
The more one gives trial, the greater might be the number of failures (though the % of failure may remain miniscule)...

One who never tried, never failed. :D

i can suggest u ppl a broker who is charging 50 Rs/ crore brokerage for mcx. 450Rs per crore taxes extra. But the min commitment is 100Cr a month turnover (5K a month apprx)

My first trade experiance is very painful. They are charging Flat @.04 paise for stocks having value less than Rs. 10/- to me. I generaly trade in stocks less than Rs. 1/-. Websited is NOT Good. NOT user friendly. NOT showing proper reports. When i complined for flat brokrage charged on my 25 paise stock @ 4 paise that is around 16% of the share value. They informed me that you have signed the document of charges. though I have sighed about 30 page document and not read them all as the person of IDBI told me the brograge is @.5% on value of trade not on perscript. They also refuge to reverce this high brokrage charges to my account.
DO NO GO WITH IDBI CAPITAL OR IDBI PAISABUILDER