# Which broker

which broker you are happy with

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PGDIMES

If you daytrader Zerodha is ok...if you invester then look for geojit/icici ..etc...
Vjay,

Will you please explain why ICICI/Geojit is better than Zerodha for the purpose of investment???!!! :confused::confused::confused:

@MoonMoon,

Zerodha is the new kid on the block. But, trust me, it will change the landscape of brokerage business in India. It's yet to complete 1 year of existence. But the way it has modeled its business, I believe it will be very difficult for other broker houses to follow.

For small-time day-trader, it has brokerage of 1p per Rs.100 turnover for intraday and 10p per Rs.100 turnover for delivery.

In FNO, it's Rs. 20 per order. Imagine... you can order 100-200 lots in one go and still paying only 20 bucks instead of at least 1800-5000 or more with other brokers... That's the power of trading with Zerodha... :)

columbus

karvy :) with them i am happy
KArvy's goTX is also OK.I used to trade there ,5 or 6 years ago.Graphs were
there but no back fill.No tools also at that time.

Religare for me sadly though not in the list of poll then india bulls i have an account they call me to do some intraday trade and i tell them to mind there business

Zerodha is also good as much i have seen there threads here , sadly i have not gone with them as i require a dealer on phone all day with me cause a gap of one minute can be disaster for me

RK global well its ultra cheap but there prices are not the current market price but delayed 4-5 seconds just like india bulls , also there rates refresh one time in 5 seconds
where as even in now EXE software or ODIN FROM religare the rates refresh every half to one second

kotak , angel, icici sharekhan are also good but then there brokerage is very expensive

BMA wealth some how i feel any broker who has such number of complaints (if those are true ) and plays with fund of innocent clients should in jail for 5 years sebi action is just not sufficent for them

india infoline is again having maximum number of complains against them also charge hidden charges

Ventura i have heard is competetive and fast some thing like zerodha though not as cheap but they have some stupid margin blocking system which can screwe your trades

NOW I ALSO HAVE A QUESTION IF SOME PRO,S CAN ANSWER HOW MUCH FUND OR STOCKS ARE PEOPLE COMFORTABLE LEAVING WITH THERE BROKER I MEAN HOW MUCH MONEY CAN WE TRUST THEM WITH

I HAVE A MILLION DOLLAR PLUS ACCOUNT WITH RELIGARE SINCE 4 YEARS AND IT FEELS SAFE TILL NOW , THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION WHILE CHOOSING A BROKER OTHER WISE BMA WEALTH 16000 UNLIMTED TRADING IS A SCHEME TO DIE FOR
BUT STILL AFTER KAREENA KAPUR I CANT TRUST THEM :mad:

moon_moon

Religare for me sadly though not in the list of poll then india bulls i have an account they call me to do some intraday trade and i tell them to mind there business

Zerodha is also good as much i have seen there threads here , sadly i have not gone with them as i require a dealer on phone all day with me cause a gap of one minute can be disaster for me

RK global well its ultra cheap but there prices are not the current market price but delayed 4-5 seconds just like india bulls , also there rates refresh one time in 5 seconds
where as even in now EXE software or ODIN FROM religare the rates refresh every half to one second

kotak , angel, icici sharekhan are also good but then there brokerage is very expensive

BMA wealth some how i feel any broker who has such number of complaints (if those are true ) and plays with fund of innocent clients should in jail for 5 years sebi action is just not sufficent for them

india infoline is again having maximum number of complains against them also charge hidden charges

Ventura i have heard is competetive and fast some thing like zerodha though not as cheap but they have some stupid margin blocking system which can screwe your trades

NOW I ALSO HAVE A QUESTION IF SOME PRO,S CAN ANSWER HOW MUCH FUND OR STOCKS ARE PEOPLE COMFORTABLE LEAVING WITH THERE BROKER I MEAN HOW MUCH MONEY CAN WE TRUST THEM WITH

I HAVE A MILLION DOLLAR PLUS ACCOUNT WITH RELIGARE SINCE 4 YEARS AND IT FEELS SAFE TILL NOW , THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION WHILE CHOOSING A BROKER OTHER WISE BMA WEALTH 16000 UNLIMTED TRADING IS A SCHEME TO DIE FOR
BUT STILL AFTER KAREENA KAPUR I CANT TRUST THEM :mad:
that was really great , u explained every thing thanks :clapping: