What's gurantee way for getting IPO

Even I do have feeling, its not on first come first serve basis. But probablity are high, IF you subscribe at cut-off rate to max retial inv category.

Most of my friends got it when they apply on last day. while others who applied on first day, Doesn't got any :(. May be its just the case i analyzed, Not sure(case: Power Grid)

One thing is for sure its not first come first serve .All applications are treated at par .The deciding factors are 1. No of times it is oversubscribed .2.Amount applied(Max lot has more chances).
If its lottery then it is usually decided by system randomly .This differs registrar to registrar.

Hey,

And what about if w have more than one dmate account there will be more chances of allotment right.....

If yes then is true if i have two account with different securities with my name and the same pan number.....

Pleae provide me your valueable inputs.....

Thanks

Sunil Kumar KS

Well one person can put only one application,if caught both the applications are liable to be rejected:( .But if the address is different on both accounts there are chances that you may avoid detection.:D