What is forex?

Forex is an international market where traders trade currency and try to make gains from the relative moves of currencies against each other; trading currency pairs like the EURUSD.

For me, Forex trading business is the most interesting way of money making! Although I am University student but I have enough opportunity here for money making! Basically, I rely on mobile trading and tab trading facility! So, in my classroom I can use any opportunity of trading! That’s the beauty of Forex! But my learning sessions were too much difficult!

Foreign Exchange (Forex) refers to the foreign exchange market. It is the over-the-counter market in which the foreign currencies of the world are traded. It is considered the largest and most liquid market in the world.

Forex is an abbreviation for foreign exchange and the place where it is traded is called Forex Exchange Market. It is a decentralized global market whose market capitalization exceeds 5 trillion dollars. This outweighs all the other markets put together.

The Forex (FX or foreign exchange) market is a worldwide commercial center for trading public monetary forms against each other. In light of the overall reach of exchange, business, and fund, forex markets will in general be the biggest and most fluid resource markets on the planet.