What is Credit Violet?

Hi CRediViolet,

When trading with self money with any system, trader become emotional. Best way to test sytem is trade with self money. I beleave succes trades come from 1) Sytem 2) Financial Managment 3) Psych of treader. If you dont have one, you lose 35%. Test with self money.

All the best

C

CreditViolet

sh50 said:
Yesterday, we were dining out and I happened to read about CNBC presenter Shirin Bhaan IN HT newsmagazine Brunch. She says that when she goes out, she has become used to people commenting on what would look good on her apart from which stocks to buy. I am not surprised at all. Imagine, she has not taken a holiday for 3 years. She seems to like stocks and shares as much as some people seem to like her.

What about your poem? We are not in any poetry contest and so you should post it.

Hope you didn't mind the one on Maria. Can't help it- my mind goes bullish on such things. I have already thought of another one but I shall spare you the ordeal.
I am also very bullish about the prospects so i dont mind at all.:D

Posting my poem is out of the question.It actually sounds like a zen koan than a poem :rolleyes:

C

CreditViolet

ashrafchombalan said:
Hi CRediViolet,

When trading with self money with any system, trader become emotional. Best way to test sytem is trade with self money. I beleave succes trades come from 1) Sytem 2) Financial Managment 3) Psych of treader. If you dont have one, you lose 35%. Test with self money.

All the best
Hmm ashraf
Point by point
The best way to trade a system is to trade it adequately capitalised with risk free capital which can come from anywhere.It doesnt has to necessarily come from the trader himself.Infact a beginning trader is much better to trade others money like in a prop firm than himself

Also on your point on suceeding in the markets-I would like to say that the system is not different from money management or psychology-it constitutes the system.If you have the complete framework of what to do at each given condition then psychological self help isnt needed at all.Its only when a trader has a undefined condition or breaks a rule that the emotions play a part.If you know exactly what to do at each condition the market presents u ,then what will trigger the pleothra of emotions that troubles a trader.Then each mistake is rather an opportunity to fine tune your setup rather than making u feel miserable.Dont you agree.??

Thanks for wishes.Good luck to you too. :)

drpsiva

hi,
only today i came through this post. thank you linus for that. nice to read things about the mysterious name and to see cv sirs old posts.:)