What happened to Creditviolet

marcus

Does anyone know what happened to to a member called CreditViolet?

The reason I ask is some of the most interesting & informative posts I've read is by him (or her ...not really sure), I haven't seen him since I joined was wondering if he's still around to help us newbies?

Perhaps some of the senior members would know?

:)

The reason I ask is some of the most interesting & informative posts I've read is by him (or her ...not really sure), I haven't seen him since I joined was wondering if he's still around to help us newbies?

What about sh50? We newbies are unfortunate not to have them around?

Think CV still has a look in every now and then,but think his various other commitments are taking a toll on his time.

A great trader,a great mind...........he is and will always be missed!

Saint

C

CreditViolet

Hi Guys
I am here :)

Last year I decided to completely focus on my trading and achieve some targets that I set myself for, which seems to be paying off now.

Anyways I have much more time on my hands now and will be participating more in the forums. And yes kuldeep it was me at ICharts, just posting some charts there.Swingtrader has done a great job in providing the charts so just helping him to populate the forums.

Havent talked to sh50 for a long time myself, we used to chat a lot earlier.Not sure abt his whereabts.

anyways guys
cya arnd

CV
:eek:

Hi Guys

Last year I decided to completely focus on my trading and achieve some targets that I set myself for, which seems to be paying off now.

Anyways I have much more time on my hands now and will be participating more in the forums. And yes kuldeep it was me at ICharts, just posting some charts there.Swingtrader has done a great job in providing the charts so just helping him to populate the forums.

Havent talked to sh50 for a long time myself, we used to chat a lot earlier.Not sure abt his whereabts.

anyways guys
cya arnd

CV

CV,

I can now see you all over this forum again.. :D

Welcome back.. :)
Satya

Hi Guys

anyways guys
cya arnd

CV
CV,
Nice to have you back. SH50, Hiren, is around, some of us from Delhi are meeting regularly and Hiren was there. Met him for the first time. He, too, is busy with some new initiative.
Regds
Kuldeep :)

Welcome Back,CV..........the value of this forum has increased thousand-folds with your return.

Looking fwd to some great posts from your end.

Saint

pkjha30

hi cv
I saw your posts in icharts and was wondering if you abandoned this forum. Now I feel relieved that you are very much here and helping members.
Welcome back home:)
pankaj

C

CreditViolet

hi cv
I saw your posts in icharts and was wondering if you abandoned this forum. Now I feel relieved that you are very much here and helping members.
Welcome back home:)
pankaj
Hi Guys
Good to be back. Thanks Saint,PKJha and Kuldeep for your welcome

CV