Im new in intraday tradding.
I invest In mutual fund through SIP.
What are the basic things that everyone should know before begin with Intraday trading??
Before going in for Intraday trading, there are a few basic things that everyone should know:
1) What is Intraday trading? -
Intraday trading is the process of buying and selling stocks within the same day.
2) What are the risks involved in Intraday trading
? - The risks involved in Intraday trading are mainly due to the volatile nature of the markets.
3) What are the benefits of Intraday trading? -
The benefits of Intraday trading include the potential to make quick profits, as well as the opportunity to learn about the markets and how they work.
4) What are the best strategies for Intraday trading?
- Some of the best strategies for Intraday trading include following trends, using support and resistance levels, and making use of technical indicators.You may also go for trading simulation, there is various stock market simulator are available where you can test your strategy in real time data feed without any fear of loss. Neostox is a latest trading simulator which provide you tick by tick data feed. There is charge for using this platform.