Website developer required to display quote and chart using EOD data

pannet1

there are many things here.

if you just want to display charts based on scripts (with csv) listed on the site, i am ready.

if you want scanners that lists scripts with patterns like double top, overbought we can do that too. when user clicks on the script we can take them to charts. however the entire process is not automated for us. so every EOD we need to find stocks that have formed these patterns and add to the list.

please think about it and let me know if you have any more requirement.

Hi, We can help you build the website. We have prior experience of making websites with stock quotes for market clients. If interested, we will also provide our previous work for reference which can help you gauge our proficiency and skill, while allowing you to understand what the final product would look like.

Please let me know how we can take this further.

TradeOptions

----------

mohan.sic

Hi, We can help you build the website. We have prior experience of making websites with stock quotes for market clients. If interested, we will also provide our previous work for reference which can help you gauge our proficiency and skill, while allowing you to understand what the final product would look like.

Please let me know how we can take this further.
Can you provide your reference works..weblinks