Website Developer Required

TradeOptions

Hi All,

I am looking for a website developer who can create a stock market trading website for me.

Please post your numbers suggestions and feedback.

People around delhi preferred.

Thanks all.
Would you please post a few details, like what exactly do you want in your website, what kind of features, charts, scanners etc.

And if you can show the exact requirement in terms of live examples from different websites which are already doing that kind of stuff then that will give a better idea to the programmers.

Thanks and regards

Would you please post a few details, like what exactly do you want in your website, what kind of features, charts, scanners etc.

And if you can show the exact requirement in terms of live examples from different websites which are already doing that kind of stuff then that will give a better idea to the programmers.

Thanks and regards
-------------

pls post your contact details. # n email.

I am not a web designer. I have posted this as a general suggestion only.

Regards
----------------

Ok, I want to create a website showing buy and sell levels of my scanned stocks.

The charts should be pushed to the web page from amibroker running on my system at the back end. The user will only have access to change time frame in amibroker charts and they will not be able to know if the charts are pulled up from amibroker.

If amibroker not possible than perhaps charts that are displayed on icharts.in and bazaartrend.com

Both sites have exactly the same charting system. That means the platform and source is the same for both the sites.

It will be a subscription based site, will few days of free trial.

Thax.